Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2014, 01:45 PM

262 posts, read 466,457 times

Advertisements

I am looking for a place to host a B'day party for my 3 yr old daughter in June. Preferably in Plano/Frisco/Allen/McKinney areas....I am ok with Carrollton, Addison, Irving, Coppell areas as well if there are some nice places.....

Looking for places other than: Amazing Jake's, Gatti's Town, Pump it Up, Bounce U, Kids Mania (Allen).....Are there any other fun places where kids in the age groups 3-10 can have some fun......

Please recommend.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2014, 04:03 PM

260 posts, read 558,859 times
My kids have had some fun parties at ASI gymnastics.

Old 04-02-2014, 04:12 PM

257 posts, read 547,636 times
One of our best parties was a swimming party at Emler.

EmlerSwimSchool

They have lifeguards on duty the whole time and put jackets on the smaller kids to ensure safety. They also play games and sing songs with them in the pool. It was my daughter's 4th birthday, but we had kids that were older and younger and all had a great time.

Old 04-02-2014, 05:07 PM

161 posts, read 238,647 times
Since you mention the bday child is turning 3, I'd highly recommend My Gym (Frisco), Gymboree Play and music (Plano) or Little Gym (Frisco and Plano) if the majority of guests are going to be under 5. The venues are contained so that you can actually talk to the parents without worrying about your kid wandering off- it's structured loosely with some warm up, games, and plenty of free time for the kids to run around. These are smaller gyms that have equipment catered to younger children. I've hosted bday parties at both My Gym and Gymboree when my children were younger, and the staff specializes working with little ones.

If half of your guests are over the age of 5, then I'd recommend contacting a gymnastics gym like WOGA (Plano and Frisco), ASI (north Dallas and Allen), Infinite Bounds (Plano), Metroplex Gymnastics (Allen).

What's nice about having a gymnastics party is it's normally a private party (you're not sharing the venue) and unlike some of the party venues that have strict outside food policies (meaning, you have to order pizza through them and only them and that's the only food option offered), you are welcome to bring in just about any type of food you'd like. We have had great experiences hosting parties with WOGA and Infinite Bounds. We have also attended parties at ASI and they've been great.

Old 04-02-2014, 08:49 PM

94 posts, read 283,636 times
My wife took our 2+ yr old to a friends 3yr old b-day party at Splitsville in Fairview last month. I was kind of surprised since it has a bar, but she said they all had a great time on a Saturday morning.

Old 04-02-2014, 10:51 PM

85 posts, read 144,041 times
@Betty_Baylor99 +1 For a 3 yr old would def recommend Gymboree Play & Music/My Gym/The little gym. You can check Indoor Safari Park in Plano(Coit & Spring Creek). I have attended 2 bday parties there(child turning 3 & 4) and the kids had a good time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: