Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2014, 10:52 AM

3 posts, read 2,229 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone.
I am looking for a one plus bedroom rental near Rockwall, close to the lake. I'm am thinking of moving back from Calgary AB, I'm not sure why I'm picking Rockwall or Garland area? Just flew out of Dallas and driving up I 635, that area seemed so nice. I grew up in Ft. Hood, and family lives in Tyler area. I'm starting over at 50 years old, and I want to rent for awhile to get to know the area. I am looking for a newer condo or small house in a great neighborhood.
Any advice or suggestions would be so appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2014, 07:14 AM

36 posts, read 72,322 times
CBC reports 20 to 30 cm of snowfall in Thunderbay (Ontario) this past weekend, don't know if that is normal for late April, but a small number of scientists and climate forecasters are quietly predicting the dawn of a significant global cooling shift, a viewpoint completely opposite of those predicting global warming. Do your own research. I think I heard Dallas is having some unusually cold Canadian air this week.

Among those, Pierre Corbyn, Cliff Harris, the Old Farmers Almanac, and scientists in Russia - maybe it's no coincidence Putin's conquest of Ukraine, due to its southerly latitude. Check out books by John Casey and David Archibald. There could be a slow migration of Canadian Citizens into the US in the not too distant future, and who knows, the movie Day After Tomorrow, a mass migration south of the Border. If these forecasters are right, life in 10 to 15 years could get real difficult.

Now the answer to your question about a Condo in Rockwall, with the influx of people already underway, the answer may be any condo or house you can buy or rent. It's supply and demand in DFW, and if I'm not mistaken (the real estate gurus on this forum will correct me) there's too many buyers and not enough sellers. My experience has been this - by the time you check out a $70k to 130k condo in Dallas on line, it's already under active option contract.

Old 05-01-2014, 09:23 PM

1 posts, read 883 times
Look up signature leasing and call them . They can help you find one if there is any location available.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas