Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2014, 10:32 PM

251 posts, read 1,532,091 times

Advertisements

Not sure if anyone has the answer to this but I always get answers here so it doesn't hurt to try...
I filled out a infopass appointment on uscis website to find out wifey citizenship application status. Results came back saying appointment is 6/11 Wednesday at 6:45AM ??

First from what I read on there website is office is closed to public on Wednesdays. 2nd, are they kidding 6:45am?? Now we don't mind going that early but do they actually have employees that work that early? This is an hour trip so I'd hate to get there and find the office closed. I tried calling the hotline but they themselves found it wierd and suggested all I can do is go and find out.

My only hope is to try to talk to an immigration officer tommorow to verify this schedule but if not I'll have to make the trip 6am I guess. If you guys have any info that may help on this please let me know thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2014, 04:23 AM

504 posts, read 801,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzstyle00 View Post
Not sure if anyone has the answer to this but I always get answers here so it doesn't hurt to try...
I filled out a infopass appointment on uscis website to find out wifey citizenship application status. Results came back saying appointment is 6/11 Wednesday at 6:45AM ??

First from what I read on there website is office is closed to public on Wednesdays. 2nd, are they kidding 6:45am?? Now we don't mind going that early but do they actually have employees that work that early? This is an hour trip so I'd hate to get there and find the office closed. I tried calling the hotline but they themselves found it wierd and suggested all I can do is go and find out.

My only hope is to try to talk to an immigration officer tommorow to verify this schedule but if not I'll have to make the trip 6am I guess. If you guys have any info that may help on this please let me know thanks.
I was told that they give you a few options???? If you don't feel comfortable, you can always cancel this one and reschedule. I wouldn't be surprised for the Dallas office to open up this early. It is probably one of the most overloaded and backlogged office along with California.

Old 06-17-2014, 08:43 AM

263 posts, read 410,974 times
Sorry, this is slightly off-topic, but can someone recommend a good USCIS civil surgeon they have experience with in the DFW or surrounding areas?

Looking for someone who does a lot of this and does the paperwork error-free!

Thanks!

Old 06-17-2014, 08:47 AM

262 posts, read 468,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingtoDFW View Post
Sorry, this is slightly off-topic, but can someone recommend a good USCIS civil surgeon they have experience with in the DFW or surrounding areas?

Looking for someone who does a lot of this and does the paperwork error-free!

Thanks!
Dr. Jay J H Meng, Jay J.H. Meng, M.D., M.S
400 Maplelawn Drive, Suite 101, Plano, TX 75075
(972) 398-3666.

He is my PCP as well...I have been visiting him for almost 15 yrs now. His office is at the intersection of PGBT and Coit Rd (Behind LA Fitness)

Old 06-17-2014, 09:47 AM

263 posts, read 410,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roseball123 View Post
Dr. Jay J H Meng, Jay J.H. Meng, M.D., M.S
400 Maplelawn Drive, Suite 101, Plano, TX 75075
(972) 398-3666.

He is my PCP as well...I have been visiting him for almost 15 yrs now. His office is at the intersection of PGBT and Coit Rd (Behind LA Fitness)
Thanks v. much!

Have you or someone you know used it for USCIS purposes?

Am a little paranoid because of stories of folks who forget to fill this row and check that box on the forms, delaying the process by many weeks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas