Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 08:17 AM

2 posts, read 3,289 times

Advertisements

Can anyone suggest cheapest parking at DFW for long term 15 days. I got cheapest parking at nearest hotel. Is it safe to park in Hotel for long term? Please suggest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2014, 08:29 AM

559 posts, read 936,585 times
I have used "The Parking Spot" twice at DFW airport (Once parked for 7 days and second time parked for 20 days). Very satisfied with their service. They provide 24 hrs shuttle service which is a big plus if you have late flights.

TPS provides some discount if you signed up for their Club Account.

Old 07-25-2014, 08:45 AM

11,855 posts, read 26,872,645 times
Remote parking at the airport is super cheap. I think it's $9 a day. There are buses at the terminals to take you to the lot. Parking Spot is about $16 a day. For a long trip, that will add up.

I think a couple of the hotels at 114 and Esters offer a package with a room and parking, but I'm not sure. You can call them and ask.

If your trip is in August, the DART rail Orange Line will be running to DFW mid month.

Old 07-25-2014, 08:52 AM

2 posts, read 3,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sud2346 View Post
Can anyone suggest cheapest parking at DFW for long term 15 days. I got cheapest parking at nearest hotel. Is it safe to park in Hotel for long term? Please suggest.
Thanks for the information.

I found some hotels they offer parking around $5/day. It is 4 miles away from the airport. They do offer a free shuttle. I am not sure, whether it is safe to park in the hotel.

Old 07-26-2014, 10:52 AM

128 posts, read 231,485 times
I tried Remote parking once in '09 and when I got back from my trip my window was cracked! I reported it and tried to have them to fix it but they refused. But parking at a hotel sounds like a great idea...most hotels that I've parked at have security so ask them if they have security.

Last edited by 30_miles; 07-26-2014 at 10:54 AM.. Reason: more info

Old 07-26-2014, 05:15 PM

617 posts, read 1,041,854 times
I'm not sure if it's the same place that you found, but I just booked a reservation at the Days Inn on Hwy 114 for $5 per day. On a long trip the difference can really add up.

In my opinion the remote parking at the airport is not really in a "sweet spot" price-wise since they raised the rates. For a short trip (less than a week), the express parking at the airport is way more convenient. But for a long trip, off-airport can be cheaper.

Last time I did this (a couple of years ago), I had the bad luck to leave it there during a hailstorm, and the roof got pock-marked. But now that my car's roof is pock-marked, the threat of a hailstorm no longer holds the same terror -- what's a few more pock marks?

Old 11-01-2014, 04:18 PM

54 posts, read 196,838 times
Walter Benjamin

I was wondering how parking at the Days Inn worked for you? How was the shuttle to and from DFW, was in on time, etc? I'm thinking about booking with them for an upcoming trip and would love to hear your review before I commit.

Thanks

Ron

Old 11-22-2014, 09:59 PM

9 posts, read 18,854 times
rent a parking space at a storage facility. They can be cheap, less than 50 per month and the facilities are gated/fenced in.

Old 11-25-2014, 11:29 PM

817 posts, read 922,386 times
Love Field: Used Global Airport Parking to park at the Crowne Plaza on I-35E. You check in at the hotel desk and the hotel shuttle takes you to the airport. $35 for 7 days. Several options in the area but make sure the shuttle schedule matches your schedule.

DFW: We have used The Parking Spot twice. They have at least 4 lots near the airport. Register as a member to save the $4.95 reservation fee. The outside parking was $9.95 a day and covered parking was 11.95, but after we registered these went down to $7.95 and $9.95. The shuttle runs regularly but you have to call for shuttle after 10PM to about 7AM.

You can probably get Global Airport Parking near DFW but again, make sure the shuttle schedule is OK for you.

Old 11-26-2014, 07:49 AM

77 posts, read 316,732 times
I've used Airport Parking Reservations.com: Discount Airport Parking Reservations at airports nationwide to book a parking spot at DFW Embassy hotel for $7 a day. (FYI - You can pick from 13 locations ranging from $4-$20.) Once you land, you call them and they come to pick you up pretty fast and the hotel isn't far from DFW. Overall I had no bad experience with using the website or leaving my car at Embassy Hotel. If you book today, they have $5 off using "TURKEY" which ends today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas