Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2013, 02:33 PM

1 posts, read 7,543 times

Advertisements

I am new to the Dallas, Tx area I am staying in different hotels I NEED HELP finding a place to live I have bad rental history if you know any info that can help me find a nice affordable place please let me know, Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2013, 03:12 PM

6,952 posts, read 22,677,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayRed View Post
I am new to the Dallas, Tx area I am staying in different hotels I NEED HELP finding a place to live I have bad rental history if you know any info that can help me find a nice affordable place please let me know, Thanks
Someone who used to post on these forums had bad credit and found a place at Park Grove Square Apartments in Irving. Also you could look on Craigslist for second chance apartments

Old 06-14-2013, 10:23 AM

1 posts, read 7,473 times
I'm a single mom in desperate need of a place to stay I have an eviction from five years ago and my credit is bad...I just moved here from Indiana a month ago and I'm trying to get a stable place stay for me and my eleven month old baby. [mod] not allowed [/mod]

Last edited by SouthernBelleInUtah; 06-14-2013 at 02:44 PM..

Old 06-14-2013, 02:45 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,802,767 times
Look at the post just above yours.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 06-25-2013, 09:42 AM

1 posts, read 7,393 times
Red face Interested :)

Hello,

I am seriously considering this property. I am not a criminal unless having a bad credit score/rental history is punishable...so what information should I give the leasing agent. I am thinking about stopping by 6/29

Old 06-25-2013, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbolden View Post
Hello,

I am seriously considering this property. I am not a criminal unless having a bad credit score/rental history is punishable...so what information should I give the leasing agent. I am thinking about stopping by 6/29
complete the application and provide any information that will turn up when they do their credit and criminal background research. The worst thing you can do is have stuff turn up that you did not reveal. There is also a website for rentals called gosection8.com that takes people with section 8 vouchers and I suspect those type of landlords are open to second chance applicants, too. Worth a try to see if there is anything you might find interesting.

Old 07-22-2013, 01:42 PM

1 posts, read 7,281 times
hello, im in the same position as everyone, bad credit, 2 broken leases from 2009, due to a bad marriage while i was in the military, and now stuck out? can anyone help?? i just need a 1 bedroom apt, i make 14/hr.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:30 PM

81 posts, read 307,290 times
yomo, where are you looking? What area?

Old 07-22-2013, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
Someone who used to post on these forums had bad credit and found a place at Park Grove Square Apartments in Irving. Also you could look on Craigslist for second chance apartments
Did you read this^^

Old 01-24-2014, 10:18 AM

1 posts, read 6,782 times
I am having a hard time trying to find a place for me and my children, these days people just don't care to rent to you if you are a felon.They don't understand that people can change,and that's all we're asking for is to give us a chance to show the world that we are just another statistic. We have goals just like the next person that wants to accomplish their goals that they have in their lives.And this is one of my goals to get get a foundation for me and my children so that we can move forward,so if there is anybody out there that can help,are know some one that will rent to me plz give that info.Thank you God Bless!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas