Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 06:57 PM

2 posts, read 2,660 times

Advertisements

Recent transplant living in McKinney. Are there any sports bars where Chargers fans meet to watch games? It would be nice to hook up for this weekends playoff game against the colts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2008, 09:14 AM

12,229 posts, read 21,416,471 times
Not that I know of. That's why I had to get gouged by directtv for the football package this year.

I will be sitting on my couch with hubby cheering the Bolts on as loud as we can! After that is done, we can root for the Cowboys.

Old 01-11-2008, 11:38 AM

1 posts, read 3,777 times
I've been in Dallas for just over 2 years and I was born and raised in San Diego! I will be meeting up with a group of Chargers fans at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Addison off of Beltline Road. Feel free to email me and I would be happy to provide more details. As it stands, there will be about 10 San Diego faithful fans cheering on our Bolts!!

Old 01-11-2008, 06:34 PM

2 posts, read 2,660 times
Default Chargers Baby!

Thanks for the responses. Looking forward to watching the game with some bolts fans. I have season tickets and was at the Tennessee game. It rocked!!

Old 01-11-2008, 09:50 PM

4 posts, read 11,570 times
I'm new to Dallas area, I would love to join my fellow Super Charger Fans! When and where???

Old 01-13-2008, 04:27 PM

4 posts, read 11,640 times
Just got to the Dallas area in November, need to meet up with some bolt fans quickly. What's the word on the New England game, where are we gonna meet and get the supercharger boost going??? We need to get together and beat these Patriots and give them a taste of what they did to us last year in our house!!!!

Old 01-13-2008, 06:17 PM

2,783 posts, read 6,658,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerFanMckinney View Post
Recent transplant living in McKinney. Are there any sports bars where Chargers fans meet to watch games? It would be nice to hook up for this weekends playoff game against the colts.

While I grew up in SD I've been a Browns fan all my life. Chargers fans are pretty much about as fairweather as you can get. Regardless, I'm happy for them and I'm rooting for them since my Browns didn't make the playoffs and the Cowboys have exited stage left. 1994 was a fun year when they went to the SUperbowl even though they got spanked.

Old 01-13-2008, 08:07 PM

4 posts, read 11,640 times
San Diego residents are fairweather, Chargers fans however are fans until the end!!! I lived in San Diego for 30 years and saw many people flock to the team when they were winning and then disappear when they were losing, but understand this, anyone who is now living in Dallas and still looking for a place to get together with other fans is a true fan!!!

P.S.
Sorry bout your bad luck with being a Browns fan!!!

Old 01-19-2008, 08:25 PM

1 posts, read 3,641 times
I am an AVID fan of my Bolts! Born and raised in SD. I've been living here in Dallas for a bit now; surrounded by Cowboy fans and I am about to go insane. I have absolutely no Bolt fans to watch the game with. Are any of you still planning on going back to Buffalo Wild Wings in Addison to watch the game? Please let me know ASAP! I would love to hang and buy you a beer. Anyone? Please? The loniliness is killing me!!!!

Old 04-25-2008, 08:58 AM

1 posts, read 3,598 times
Default TRUE Boltz fans

I'm in the U.S. ARMY relocating to Fort Hood, Texas from San Diego, CA. I was wondering where can I find "TRUE" Charger fans in the Fort Hood area?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas