Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2015, 10:16 AM

30 posts, read 49,653 times

Advertisements

well i dont hate it but liveing in a college town all your life get old the thing about denton is are there people who are not college students and is there a place i grew up there but i feel like there is nothing left for me any more i wonder why people like it here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2015, 10:21 AM

290 posts, read 388,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiclover12 View Post
well i dont hate it but liveing in a college town all your life get old the thing about denton is are there people who are not college students and is there a place i grew up there but i feel like there is nothing left for me any more i wonder why people like it here
Are you serious? You are creating another thread about why people like Denton/why you are leaving Denton?

You said you were leaving years ago and moving to Philly........... I suggest you come to the realization that you are never leaving Denton, or so it appears.

Old 02-26-2015, 10:56 AM

Default sorry but i dont want to move to philly

hey there i just want to say i dont hate denton and i would like to leave but i lost my job but i dont want to move to philly any more but i will stay in texas but i might move to san antonio or austin im 29 and unfortunately i used to work at amazon and i like it but i violated company policy but they say i can rehire in may its just the only reason i want to leave denton its just the lack of good paying jobs there are not that many big companys you see i want to be in the arts but the art sucks i was born and raise and now after many years i might get a job in Austin but i will come back to visit

Old 02-26-2015, 10:57 AM

sorry but i dont want to move to philly
hey there i just want to say i dont hate denton and i would like to leave but i lost my job but i dont want to move to philly any more but i will stay in texas but i might move to san antonio or austin im 29 and unfortunately i used to work at amazon and i like it but i violated company policy but they say i can rehire in may its just the only reason i want to leave denton its just the lack of good paying jobs there are not that many big companys you see i want to be in the arts but the art sucks i was born and raise and now after many years i might get a job in Austin but i will come back to visit

Old 02-26-2015, 11:31 AM

676 posts, read 931,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiclover12 View Post
sorry but i dont want to move to philly
Here is a tip for a better chance at getting a job. Learn to use proper grammar and punctuation.

Old 02-26-2015, 12:20 PM

I can't even read this thread with a straight face. There was no use of punctuation AT ALL, let alone proper use.

Old 02-26-2015, 01:43 PM

206 posts, read 335,046 times
Be nice people, probably no other place to vent.

Last edited by shrapr; 02-26-2015 at 02:23 PM..

Old 02-26-2015, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrapr View Post
Be nice people, probably no other place to vent out.
This is 2nd thread he/she created like this. Then about 30 min later he/she created another. So we have 3 like this. Not sure what is happening, but that is why it has become comical.

Old 02-26-2015, 02:00 PM

206 posts, read 335,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamara0914 View Post
This is 2nd thread he/she created like this. Then about 30 min later he/she created another. So we have 3 like this. Not sure what is happening, but that is why it has become comical.
I know, not just 30 minutes apart, this has been going on since 2011.
Poor soul, probably needs some help...

//www.city-data.com/forum/dalla...ng-denton.html

Old 06-17-2015, 03:09 PM

9 posts, read 10,003 times
I am curious if there is a crowd at all in Denton who are into outdoor sports. Also, is there a group that like to go on winter trips? i.e. skiing/snowboarding? Where do you take your gear for maintenance? Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas