Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 09:46 AM

206 posts, read 1,013,616 times

Advertisements

OMG!! I really do feel sorry for the gentleman that robbed and killed the men in Garland only to obtain $2.00 and a joyride in the car for a couple hours.. WOW!! It really touched my heart this morning when I logged on to fox4dfw to watch the video . Some of it was showed last night on Fox 4 but once I went on the website it really touched me. I honestly don't think he should get the Death Penalty (and No I am not juding ) " Judge thee not less ye want to be judged." as he indicated he wanted because he really has some issues that only God not man can deal with.. and I never have heard of a victim's family respond in the way the wife did when asked if she was to see the guys that killed her husband what she would say . Her response was " I would say to the spirit , I rebuke you in the name of Jesus. And to the Guy who actually committed the crime, she would tell him I know you are not a killer because God doesn't raise killers he raise men of honor and that it is not too late to change your life around... WHOA !! that is deep.. what do you all think.

GRAPHIC VIDEO: 'F--- Victims' Families'
MyFox Dallas | GRAPHIC VIDEO: 'F--- Victims' Families' (http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=6830893&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1 - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2008, 10:03 AM

3,041 posts, read 11,888,220 times
Quote:
I really do feel sorry for the gentleman that robbed and killed the men in Garland only to obtain $2.00 and a joyride in the car for a couple hours.
I do NOT feel sorry for him at all. He CHOOSE to rob and murder 2 people.
FREE WILL.

Old 06-24-2008, 10:49 AM

206 posts, read 1,013,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5stones View Post
I do NOT feel sorry for him at all. He CHOOSE to rob and murder 2 people.
FREE WILL.
Yeah that is true HE chose to rob / kill but based on his conversation you could tell he is really a Disturbed individual that has really had some Horrible things happen in his life to say that he doesn't want to live and he wants Death Penalty -pick a arm or he will...That is crazy!!! and he said his life was HELL .. wow!! was all I could say. but God is in control and everything happens for a reason so I guess although it will be up to some jurors who will give him what he wants God will do according to his will ..

Old 06-24-2008, 11:22 AM

5,406 posts, read 13,277,589 times
An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth (in the Bible) aka for every wrong done there should be a compensating measure of justice.

These terrible young men need to be punished severely, and I'm all for the death penalty. We need more of these crazies eliminated. If they meet Jesus before their death, that will be great, but I have no pity for these thugs or others just like them. It's sad they're nuts, but the sane must do something to prevent these things from happening again and again.

Many people have hellish lifes, but they don't kill innocent humans. Many can rise above their pathetic circumstances if they so choose.

Last edited by Canine*Castle; 06-24-2008 at 11:32 AM..

Old 06-24-2008, 11:30 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,877,627 times
What a sack of $#!&$!!!! Those two are THE biggest losers in life PERIOD! They don't deserve to breathe. The death penalty is TOO good for those losers - I don't honestly know what kind of punishment they deserve. Well I guess living out eternity in hell will be some punishment. I feel for the families of those that lost their loved ones in this random act of violence that these two losers felt NOT one ounce of compassion for another living and breathing human being....... they saw them and stopped and those two people felt compassion for them and stopped and talked to two complete strangers in the middle of the night.

What pisses me off is that it happened in the city I live in. The two losers that committed this horrible violence are adding two murders to our numbers. THEY don't live HERE! One of them does not even live in the state of Texas.

Old 06-24-2008, 11:30 AM

6,820 posts, read 14,034,515 times
When I saw that interview all I could do was shake my head. The lack of remorse is what really stuck with me and he truly has no idea what is in store for him. I am sure he will get the death sentence and living in a bathroom size cell for 10years before he is put to death is going to be more horrible than he can imagine. I don't feel sorry for him but I have to wonder what his mother must think of her son. He is a true monster in every sense of the word.

Old 06-24-2008, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
I don't feel sorry for him but I have to wonder what his mother must think of her son. He is a true monster in every sense of the word.
Wonder where the sorry sack of $@%* "father" is or was in these two losers lives? Hopefully they did not father any children themselves.

Old 06-24-2008, 11:32 AM

16,087 posts, read 41,162,235 times
Poor guy had some horrible things happen to him? Well he didn't try befriend a couple of scum, give them the Good News and then get mercilessly murdered for two bucks.

I think they should announce what time they will be moved from one jail to the next and let justice take its course.

Last edited by Lakewooder; 06-24-2008 at 11:47 AM..

Old 06-24-2008, 11:39 AM

5,406 posts, read 13,277,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
What a sack of $#!&$!!!! Those two are THE biggest losers in life PERIOD! They don't deserve to breathe. The death penalty is TOO good for those losers - I don't honestly know what kind of punishment they deserve. Well I guess living out eternity in hell will be some punishment. I feel for the families of those that lost their loved ones in this random act of violence that these two losers felt NOT one ounce of compassion for another living and breathing human being....... they saw them and stopped and those two people felt compassion for them and stopped and talked to two complete strangers in the middle of the night.

What pisses me off is that it happened in the city I live in. The two losers that committed this horrible violence are adding two murders to our numbers. THEY don't live HERE! One of them does not even live in the state of Texas.
Actually, I tried to be nice in my post, but I'm all for what you say as you didn't mince words. I really don't care about people like that and want them removed from the face of the Earth. Should they burn in Hell will be fine with me too. I know that's not the best attitude, but I'm afraid I'm not as forgiving as some if a disgusting creep were to kill my loved one.

I'm sorry it happened in Garland, but it doesn't matter where it happens. It just plain happens too much, and something must be done.

It is profoundly sad that these young men lost their lives because of two losers who will probably claim to be insane. Duh, yes they're insane, so do away with them and don't wait too long. They make me so sick, I want to scream. The justice system leaves much to be desired as well.

Old 06-24-2008, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine*Castle View Post
It is profoundly sad that these young men lost their lives because of two losers who will probably claim to be insane. Duh, yes they're insane, so do away with them and don't wait too long. They make me so sick, I want to scream. The justice system leaves much to be desired as well.
Thanks. Nope, in cases like this I have zilch sympathy for the scum.

I CAN NOT STAND the entire "insanity" plea BS!! WELL HELLO!!! SANE PEOPLE DON'T GO OUT AND KILL PEOPLE IN COLD BLOOD AND NOT FEEL AN OUNCE OF REMORSE!!! Of COURSE your INSANE if you do such.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas