Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2017, 05:06 PM

16 posts, read 13,120 times

Advertisements

Where can you file complaints on violent neighbors when the "law enforcement" refuses to acknowledge the issue?

There's got to be a state or government entity where you can file complaints, even if it's just to register them to have them on record when those who are paid to protect us can't even be bothered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2017, 05:08 PM

1,380 posts, read 1,450,187 times
If you provide a little more details someone may be able to point you in the right direction. Is it drugs, loud music, fighting?????

Old 04-13-2017, 05:16 PM

216 posts, read 163,257 times
I have lived in the same situation for twenty years. I have a husband and wife lawyers as neighbors and he beats her and they have screaming matches. I call the police they come, she won't prosecute because she is so beat down and dependent om him and he knows the police. He has broken so many bones on her can't count. His kids would seek shelter at our house when it got real bad.

Old 04-13-2017, 05:46 PM

9 posts, read 15,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintail07 View Post
I have lived in the same situation for twenty years. I have a husband and wife lawyers as neighbors and he beats her and they have screaming matches. I call the police they come, she won't prosecute because she is so beat down and dependent om him and he knows the police. He has broken so many bones on her can't count. His kids would seek shelter at our house when it got real bad.
Oh my god..i feel it very difficult even to imagine.. poor lady... feel sorry about her

Old 04-13-2017, 09:33 PM

210 posts, read 303,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintail07 View Post
WTF that's crazy

Old 04-14-2017, 04:55 AM

1,158 posts, read 961,155 times
If they have minor children call CPS

Old 04-15-2017, 09:58 AM

16 posts, read 13,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtt99 View Post
If you provide a little more details someone may be able to point you in the right direction. Is it drugs, loud music, fighting?????

I guess that would help, huh?

I live in an apartment complex at the end of a cul-de-sac street. There is only one entrance to the apartment complex, which of course, is on one side of the cul-de-sac. Also, the mailboxes to the complex are also at the entrance to the apartment complex.

The ENTIRE narrow entrance, on both sides, is striped with a RED firelane specifically labeled "FIRE LANE NO PARKING". There are also MANY empty parking spaces available at all times, besides one side of the cul-de-sac NOT being striped with a red fire lane.

Several people park IN the fire lane, right IN the apartment entrance, as well as the narrow road part that swerves around to where I live. They park there, they will slam their brakes in front of you, they will sling open their car doors as you pass trying to get through, etc...

There is PLENTY of space on the cul-de-sac right by the mailboxes, that is not striped with a fire lane, where they can all park OUT OF THE WAY. I've had MANY of them SLAM on their brakes right in front me countless times. Luckily I stay far enough behind I can swerve over.

The problem is, this one particular deranged psycho does this on a daily basis TRYING to get people to hit him! If you are behind him going into the complex, he will slow down without using his brakes so his tail lights dont light up, then when you end up getting closer to him, he SLAMS on his brakes! When he is parked in the fire lane, he's blocking traffic, making a dangerous situation even worse. If he is in his car, parked there, he will wait until you start to pass him and he will FLING OPEN his car door and JUMP out of his vehicle right in front of you!

He was parked in the fire lane, once again, earlier this week when I came home, and he was at the mailbox itself, so I thought I could get around this psychopath without any independent......boy was I wrong! He LEPT out from the mailbox out in front of my vehicle and then proceeded to give ME a dirty GTH" look!!! I have it all on video. Not that it does any good.

This guy is a certifiable psychopath out to not only cause someone else damage and harm, but to obviously commit fraud on their insurance! This isn't the first time this has happened either.

When I lived in Irving, this is pretty much standard for any street in Irving. I called several auto insurance companies about this, as the so-called "law enforcement" there, didn't care either. I was given the same exact information from each of the insurance people I found that would speak with me. These are mentally deranged criminals who PURPOSELY do things like this in order to get "free money" or "an easy paycheck". A "ring" of these criminals was busted in the late 90's in the Grapevine area for doing this. The so-called "law enforcement" refused to do anything, until the insurance companies noticed a pattern of claims for that area. When they investigated, they found out it was a criminal organization. And THEN of course the "law enforcement" did something!

Anyway, this psycho here in my complex does this on a regular basis. Even with photo evidence, the "law enforcement" ignores it. One day he is either going to kill someone doing this, or someone is going to run him down when he jumps in front of them.

Since the "law" refuses to do their job, there's got to be some official agency somewhere, where this can be filed for future reference. So when something DOES happen, it will be there for someone's lawyers to find.

Old 04-15-2017, 10:06 AM

7,130 posts, read 11,836,061 times
"The Law" can't fix everything - and the criminals know it. Get a car cam, record the incidents and save them. That's really all you can do, other than move to a place with a little better clientele.

Old 04-15-2017, 10:28 AM

3,754 posts, read 4,240,557 times
Not sure what car you drive, but my advice is to get an SUV, with a large metal brush guard.

Then run him over if he jumps in front of your car.

People who play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Old 04-15-2017, 10:30 AM

3,754 posts, read 4,240,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterv View Post
I live in an apartment complex at the end of a cul-de-sac street. There is only one entrance to the apartment complex, which of course, is on one side of the cul-de-sac.
...I don't suppose you live in McKinney, do you? The way you are describing this complex sounds a whole lot like Sugar Hill.

If that's the case, run the guy over. I'm guessing the cops probably already know who this guy is and will thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas