U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2008, 02:59 PM

3 posts, read 24,003 times

Advertisements

Hi,

Could anyone suggest me as where I can have my delivery Medical centre of Plano or Presbyterian Hospital of plano ? Where there will be really good nurses ? and also good facilities?

Thanks all
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2008, 04:02 PM

14,874 posts, read 38,697,516 times
Is it a "smooth sailing" deliver or should be? If so either of those are fine. Medical Center of Plano is the oldest and has been around for many years. My parents have been there, had procedures there, known mom's t deliver there and not heard much in the way of complaints. Presby Plano is part of the Presby Dallas system and IF by the slight chance you or the baby might have any complications the Presby Dallas campus is great. I don't know many that have been at the Plano location except for my sister being admitted there thru the ER but then they transported her later that night to Presby Dallas. It is the newer of the two. The newest hospital in Plano is Baylor Plano and it is very nice. Known more people that have been here and had procedures done here than I do at Presby Plano. I do LOVE the Presby Dallas hospital though.

Old 03-13-2008, 04:04 PM

11,715 posts, read 18,623,822 times
My cousin has had 4 babies at Presby Plano, and says they have the nicest maternity ward around.

Old 03-14-2008, 01:07 AM

29 posts, read 123,401 times
I have a lot of friends that work at both Presby Plano and Med. Center Plano. I think they are both really good places, however Presby Plano I would say would be the best. I know a lot of the ER DOCs at Presby Plano, they often rotate between Presby Dallas and Plano. Presbyterian is really all about the patients and families. They offer a wide variety of services and they also have a wonderful Labor and Delivery unit. If I'm not mistaking they have recently renovated the place e.g hard woods etc, to make it really nice for pts. The administration of the hospital is really involved and follow up with patients to see if they exceeded your expectations.

Old 04-11-2008, 10:42 PM

45 posts, read 207,761 times
Presbyterian Plano is by far a nicer hospital with more ammenities. However, Presby Plano has a high c-section rate...If you dont want a C-section, I'd try to talk to your OB or try Medical Center Plano.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or