Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2018, 09:02 AM

400 posts, read 363,539 times

Advertisements

At the moment my son attends another school that is ranked an 7/10 overall in tbe great school website. He has attended this school 2 or so years, and my experience has been ok. I would like for him to be in a more diverse environment with mulitple ethnicites and cultures. According to the great schools website, Sigler is ranked 5/10, but it seems to have quite a bit of diversity. I have visited the campus and the faculty seem very warm and more down to earth. The current school is great on paper regarding test scores but the faculty is a lot more colder and not very accomodating for a working parent whereas some of the other schools have events at a time where a single parent can actually attend. So in essence, I am just curious to know if anyone here has a child currently in this elementary school and what has been your experience.

Last edited by Acntx; 08-06-2018 at 11:24 AM.. Reason: Thread moved per request
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2018, 11:21 AM

1,636 posts, read 4,093,268 times
Moderator Note: The thread has been moved to the appropriate forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: