Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2021, 10:14 PM

5,842 posts, read 4,171,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuggz View Post
When you said “ conservative how” slaves? Women as property? San Francisco is the south
I didn't say any of those things. I said the phrase "traditional values" is vague. I never once said San Francisco is the south. I didn't even use the word "conservative" in the post you are referring to. You are just straight up making stuff up.

Quote:
I thought you were insane.
Now I see you’re just crazy.

“ OP didn’t ask Dallas compared to “
I literally said Dallas compared to the Northeast

Use your eyes next time…
Like the dude said, you’re here just for the sake of arguing.
How do I know this? You keep coming back
You asked if Dallas was a conservative city. You then said this line with very odd grammar: The people are friendlier, women prefer the traditional marriage as compared to those in the northeast?

Had you simply asked "Is Dallas more conservative than the northeast?" the answer would have been a unanimous "yes." Not one person would have disagreed. But you just asked if Dallas was conservative. You then asked if "women prefer the traditional marriage as compared to those in the northeast?" I understood that to be two questions. This is very odd phrasing, and I don't think most posters (including me) interpreted this as all adding up to "Is Dallas more conservative than the northeast?"

Old 07-28-2021, 10:19 PM

272 posts, read 246,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
I didn't say any of those things. I said the phrase "traditional values" is vague. I never once said San Francisco is the south. I didn't even use the word "conservative" in the post you are referring to. You are just straight up making stuff up.

You asked if Dallas was a conservative city. You then said this line with very odd grammar: The people are friendlier, women prefer the traditional marriage as compared to those in the northeast?

Had you simply asked "Is Dallas more conservative than the northeast?" the answer would have been a unanimous "yes." Not one person would have disagreed. But you just asked if Dallas was conservative. You then asked if "women prefer the traditional marriage as compared to those in the northeast?" I understood that to be two questions. This is very odd phrasing, and I don't think most posters (including me) interpreted this as all adding up to "Is Dallas more conservative than the northeast?"
Well I explained that two you five times and you still kept yapping away.
I literally said Dallas compared to the northeast countless times.
This isn’t rocket science

Old 07-28-2021, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Well I explained that two you five times and you still kept yapping away.
I literally said Dallas compared to the northeast countless times.
This isn’t rocket science
No, you were arguing that because Dallas is more conservative than the northeast that the statement "Dallas is conservative" is true. Not a single poster in this entire thread has said or implied that Dallas is less conservative than the northeast. You just wanted to argue over whether "Dallas is conservative" is true or false.

Old 07-28-2021, 10:24 PM

Quote:
No, you were arguing that because Dallas is more conservative than the northeast that the statement "Dallas is conservative" is true. Not a single poster in this entire thread has said or implied that Dallas is less conservative than the northeast. You just wanted to argue over whether "Dallas is conservative" is true or false.
“ I didn’t say California is the south “

Just do everyone a Favour and leave this thread alone.
You’re so annoying.
Attached Thumbnails
Traditional Values In Dallas?-f257effd-72b9-401d-b518-4ee9ef5119cb.jpeg  

Old 07-28-2021, 10:28 PM

Quote:
“ I didn’t say California is the south “

Just do everyone a Favour and leave this thread alone.
You’re so annoying.
You know, this entire time, I've thought you were trolling. But it seems entirely possible you're just terrible at logic.

Yes, please read that thread. It is clear I'm not saying California is the south. In fact, I'm using the fact that California is obviously not the south to point out that the other poster is using a bad standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Town View Post
That sounds so funny from geographical point of view because obviously Texas is very south
Quote:
So is California. So I guess California is the south? Similarly, while most people would consider the Florida panhandle to be part of the south, I doubt many people would consider Miami to be a southern city. "South" in this context is cultural, not just geographical.

If you think that all adds up to me saying California is the south, I think I completely understand how you have had so much trouble in this thread.

Old 07-28-2021, 10:28 PM

Quote:
I didn’t want to argue anything.
I want people from Dallas to elaborate on the collective majority who all state Dallas is a conservative city.
I do not care what you think the city is
I care what the Majority say the city is.

Old 07-28-2021, 10:31 PM

Quote:
You know, this entire time, I've thought you were trolling. But it seems entirely possible you're just terrible at logic.

Yes, please read that thread. It is clear I'm not saying California is the south. In fact, I'm using the fact that California is obviously not the south to point out that the other poster is using a bad standard.

If you think that all adds up to me saying California is the south, I think I completely understand how you have had so much trouble in this thread.

No, the probably is you don’t have the intellectual acuity to understand my question without needing a 92 page pdf explaining every single detail word for word.

Unlike you, who spends their days arguing over semantic stupidity
We have lives and understand exactly what people are implying without needing a spoon of PB while we play helicopter.

The fact you think someone asking if dallas is conservative and you respond with “ slave ownership” tells me everything I need to know about you.

For some reason I imagine you being a Biden Supporter

Old 07-28-2021, 10:34 PM

Quote:
No, the probably is you don’t have the intellectual acuity to understand my question without needing a 92 page pdf explaining every single detail word for word.

Unlike you, who spends their days arguing over semantic stupidity
We have lives and understand exactly what people are implying without needing a spoon of PB while we play helicopter.
Yes, I'm obviously an idiot.

I guess you realized that you were wrong about the logic on the California thing?

Now go cry to your rich dad, Emanuel.

Old 07-28-2021, 10:39 PM

Quote:

I guess you realized that you were wrong about the logic on the California thing?
Intellectual acuity and intelligence are two different things.

Old 07-28-2021, 10:40 PM

Quote:

Now go cry to your rich dad, Emanuel.
you continue to prove my point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas