Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2022, 11:48 AM

3 posts, read 5,824 times

Advertisements

This incident happened outside of Sixty Vines in West Plano earlier this week. Does anyone know this woman?

mod cut

Anecdotally, I’ve noted an uptick in overt anti-Indian sentiments here in Dallas. It is by no means a majority, but some people who likely harbor anti-black or anti-Hispanic feelings and are not comfortable expressing them, are very comfortable expressing their racist views towards Indians.

mod cut

Last edited by Acntx; 08-26-2022 at 12:46 AM..

Old 08-25-2022, 12:18 PM

5,842 posts, read 4,182,960 times
That is shocking. This lady clearly has some serious issues, and she needs to be arrested.

Before watching the video, I was going to say that some people may feel more inclined to express anti-Indian views because they perceive Indians as being more successful in America, so they feel like they are "punching up." This is silly reasoning, of course, but you can't expect these folks to be too reasonable. This lady was off the deep end.

It's funny that she pointed out language as a point of contention while she is having a conversation with these ladies in English (not to mention that English is one of the official languages in India).

Old 08-25-2022, 12:23 PM

1,378 posts, read 1,056,623 times
WOW. Assault, threaten that she will shoot. If that hits the news , she is going down. Just think if that was your mother. She looks like she could have teenagers

Old 08-25-2022, 02:03 PM

16 posts, read 17,926 times
That just plain crazy! That lady has some serious issues.... Just blatantly racist..Wow!

Old 08-25-2022, 03:10 PM

514 posts, read 255,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIV View Post
This incident happened outside of Sixty Vines in West Plano earlier this week. Does anyone know this woman?

mod cut

Anecdotally, I’ve noted an uptick in overt anti-Indian sentiments here in Dallas. It is by no means a majority, but some people who likely harbor anti-black or anti-Hispanic feelings and are not comfortable expressing them, are very comfortable expressing their racist views towards Indians.

Edit: the link is not auto-populating for some reason.
I'm not from Dallas but have heard the same. "Coppell just doesn't feel American to me anymore" or "them kids are too good at school." This lady, who's been outed already, needs to realize that racists will lump her in the same bucket as Indians, Asians, AAs etc. No minority is better than another.

Her identity has been identified. She's a widow. No excuse of course.

Last edited by Acntx; 08-26-2022 at 12:46 AM..

Old 08-25-2022, 03:52 PM

1,378 posts, read 1,056,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamThomas View Post
I'm not from Dallas but have heard the same. "Coppell just doesn't feel American to me anymore" or "them kids are too good at school." This lady, who's been outed already, needs to realize that racists will lump her in the same bucket as Indians, Asians, AAs etc. No minority is better than another.

Spill it, whats her name

Old 08-25-2022, 03:54 PM

5,842 posts, read 4,182,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmtex View Post
Spill it, whats her name
I'm pretty sure this site has rules against doxxing, but it isn't hard to find her name on Google now just by searching for something like "Plano Indian racism name" or similar.

Old 08-25-2022, 04:01 PM

6,509 posts, read 7,545,217 times
Yikes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6tJs_wAh1w

Old 08-25-2022, 04:09 PM

3 posts, read 5,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
I'm pretty sure this site has rules against doxxing, but it isn't hard to find her name on Google now just by searching for something like "Plano Indian racism name" or similar.
Yes she’s already trending on Twitter.

This is not the kind of national publicity Plano wants.

Old 08-25-2022, 04:40 PM

417 posts, read 601,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamThomas View Post

Classic pick-me case. Her life is ruined and deservedly so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: