Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 10:06 AM

3,260 posts, read 8,763,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout_972 View Post
piggy will soon go bye-bye just like bzzz and uglytown.
Yay!! He will be back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2010, 10:43 AM

912 posts, read 1,887,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaspigtown View Post
Dallas is also the 2nd Ugliest city in America, the 4th fattest, 7th highest in ozone and one of the top 10 least fit and most stressful cities.

But as long as their are some billionaires I guess that's ok. You people have very screwed up priorities.

Dallas Tops Ugly List - KDAF

Totalbeauty.com released a list of the ugliest cities in the nation and Dallas ranked number two, second only to Detroit. The makers of the list factored in air quality, stress levels, style, friendliness, diversity, intelligence, teeth and hair.
Not true. I once stopped off at a dusty, broken down ******tonk in south Dallas to get myself a beer and found standing at the bar inside one of the most stunning and beautiful ladies imagineable. She appeared to be six feet two inches tall without heels, platinum blonde, crystal blue eyes, perfect cheek bones, a posture as erect as a professional models, and the kind of smooth, baby soft skin that women kill for. After buying her a margarita and myself a tea (I'm a recovering alcoholic), she began weeping in a lovely spontaneous kind of way causing one of her precious tears to trickle down her arm finally falling off the tip of her elbow dropping into my cup. Bringing the cup to my lips and taking a sip, I was taken aback as my tea now tasted like pure honey mixed in with that pleasant aroma one senses right before a gentle summer shower.
Of course, she talked and talked and talked about being of the age of eighteen years, still a virgin, and already an old maid (we are talking Dallas here) which I agreed with her constantly being that I am a sensitive and typical man. She was only too willing to then hop about on her right foot while doing a circle motion with a finger around her left ear which is a guage I always use to tell if a woman has had enough to drink. I was just about to take her home when she made the comment that she had just been run out of town for being the most uncomely woman in the city of Dallas. Regretfully, I had to leave without her as there wasn't any way I was going to take home the ugliest woman in Dallas to meet my momma.

Last edited by Mister Nifty; 08-02-2010 at 10:45 AM.. Reason: tweaking

Old 08-02-2010, 10:53 AM
k_s

405 posts, read 896,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Nifty View Post
Not true. I once stopped off at a dusty, broken down ******tonk in south Dallas to get myself a beer and found standing at the bar inside one of the most stunning and beautiful ladies imagineable. She appeared to be six feet two inches tall without heels, platinum blonde, crystal blue eyes, perfect cheek bones, a posture as erect as a professional models, and the kind of smooth, baby soft skin that women kill for. After buying her a margarita and myself a tea (I'm a recovering alcoholic), she began weeping in a lovely spontaneous kind of way causing one of her precious tears to trickle down her arm finally falling off the tip of her elbow dropping into my cup. Bringing the cup to my lips and taking a sip, I was taken aback as my tea now tasted like pure honey mixed in with that pleasant aroma one senses right before a gentle summer shower.
Of course, she talked and talked and talked about being of the age of eighteen years, still a virgin, and already an old maid (we are talking Dallas here) which I agreed with her constantly being that I am a sensitive and typical man. She was only too willing to then hop about on her right foot while doing a circle motion with a finger around her left ear which is a guage I always use to tell if a woman has had enough to drink. I was just about to take her home when she made the comment that she had just been run out of town for being the most uncomely woman in the city of Dallas. Regretfully, I had to leave without her as there wasn't any way I was going to take home the ugliest woman in Dallas to meet my momma.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:44 AM

Quote:
And this is your opinion. Keep it to yourself. It is not a requirement that I agree with your opinion or that I am only allowed to say nice things (however WRONG) about dallas or any other butt-ugly, one-horse town like dallas.
Dude you have an obsession with Dallas. What person in they right mind would go on the internet and say Dallas is ugly, fat, and hot everyday.(You say this repetitively) You need help, seriously.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:54 AM

1,518 posts, read 5,269,575 times
Quote:
And this is your opinion. Keep it to yourself. It is not a requirement that I agree with your opinion or that I am only allowed to say nice things (however WRONG) about dallas or any other butt-ugly, one-horse town like dallas.
You are not swaying anyone's opinion. The Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders are one of the most famous groups of pretty women on the planet. Therefore, arguing that Dallas is one of the ugliest towns in America is nonsensical.

It is the fourth largest metro area in the United States and its skyline has consistently been called "beautiful."

Dallas certainly has room for improvement. But "ugly?" A "one horse town?" You've got to come up with something believable if you want that grinding axe to get anywhere. Your arguments are not believable.

If something bad happened to you in Dallas, I apologize on behalf of the entire city. If someone did you wrong here, it was that person's fault -- not the entire town. Your arguments display some really delusional anger issues. I expect to hear something about space aliens or talking dogs that told you they hate Dallas becuase of all the mean people.

Old 08-02-2010, 12:22 PM

2 posts, read 1,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamiltonpl View Post
You are not swaying anyone's opinion. The Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders are one of the most famous groups of pretty women on the planet. Therefore, arguing that Dallas is one of the ugliest towns in America is nonsensical.

It is the fourth largest metro area in the United States and its skyline has consistently been called "beautiful."

Dallas certainly has room for improvement. But "ugly?" A "one horse town?" You've got to come up with something believable if you want that grinding axe to get anywhere. Your arguments are not believable.

If something bad happened to you in Dallas, I apologize on behalf of the entire city. If someone did you wrong here, it was that person's fault -- not the entire town. Your arguments display some really delusional anger issues. I expect to hear something about space aliens or talking dogs that told you they hate Dallas becuase of all the mean people.
Not to rag on Dallas but most of the cheerleaders are from out of town. And to be fair most of the people who call Dallas' skyline 'beautiful' are from Dallas and are biased.

This website seems to be 99% biased opinion one way or the other. People from Dallas like it. People from other places don't like it as much.

I think it's o.k. I wouldn't call Dallas ugly. But I would certainly never call it 'beautiful' either. It's average. Nothing special. But there are worse places I guess.

Old 08-02-2010, 12:57 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,159,147 times
At one time I knew three cheerleaders - one from SMU and two from my high school. They still go to reunions and believe me there are plenty of Dallas girls.

Old 08-02-2010, 01:25 PM

Quote:
If you put 36 dallas girls in the same room - you would have one set of teeth.
You are a TROLL!

Old 08-02-2010, 01:46 PM

1,518 posts, read 5,269,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekcatta View Post
Not to rag on Dallas but most of the cheerleaders are from out of town. And to be fair most of the people who call Dallas' skyline 'beautiful' are from Dallas and are biased.

This website seems to be 99% biased opinion one way or the other. People from Dallas like it. People from other places don't like it as much.

I think it's o.k. I wouldn't call Dallas ugly. But I would certainly never call it 'beautiful' either. It's average. Nothing special. But there are worse places I guess.
People aren't asked for their birth certificate to verify place of birth when someone notices they are attractive. Where they were born is completely irrelevant to whether they live in Dallas and are attractive. They aren't called the "Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders from Cleveland, Des Moines and Kalamazoo." Just like we call the Dallas Cowboys -- the Dallas Cowboys -- even though their players are from all over the country.

Frankly, I do think that Dallas does have attractive people -- like most cities its size. And I agree, I wouldn't call the city beautiful. After all, there aren't mountains or oceans to look at. But overall, I think it is a nice place to live -- and certainly wouldn't call the city -- or the people who live here -- ugly or small.

Old 08-03-2010, 12:07 AM

912 posts, read 1,887,718 times
Quote:
If you put 36 dallas girls in the same room - you would have one set of teeth.
I remember when going to highschool in Dallas how all us boys would sit outside smoking cigarettes and bragging about the twelve notches we had on our belts with each one representing a virgin we had slept with. You know, I can't ever recollect any of us looking at a young woman's smile. You might be right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas