U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-16-2009, 04:58 PM
 
119 posts, read 215,663 times
Reputation: 69

Advertisements

Does anyone have AutoCad 2007 Software?
Any advice where I can buy this software?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-18-2009, 09:04 AM
 
35,614 posts, read 55,171,482 times
Reputation: 22664
have you tried Ebay or Google search
called a local computer company--not necessarily Best Buy but a local company that builds their own computers to your specs...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2009, 09:50 AM
 
Location: North Texas
468 posts, read 1,809,582 times
Reputation: 383
All AutoDesk products are ONLY sold by authorized AutoDesk resellers and the license is non-transferable. So called "Local Computer Companies" wouldn't have a clue where to purchase it. If eBay has one listed, you can buy it but you'll never get the license transferred to you.

AutoCAD can be purchased from any of these resellers in the Dallas area:

PSP DC CADD Irving TX 800 454-5499
IMAGNiT Technologies, Inc. (formerly CADVisions) Dallas TX 800 356-9050
Videotex Systems, Inc. Dallas TX 972 231-9200
ECAD, Inc. Dallas TX 972 406-8780
Construction Industry Solutions, Corp. Irving TX 866 910-9076
Avatech Solutions Irving TX 972 570-0007
Insight/Software Spectrum Plano TX 800 624-0503

However, unless you just gotta have AutoCAD, be ready to lay out some heavy $$$.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2009, 09:58 AM
 
Location: North Texas
468 posts, read 1,809,582 times
Reputation: 383
Here is a lower cost alternative to AutoCAD ($4,000+);

IntelliCAD 6.6, AutoCAD Clone Software, progeCAD Download, Reads and writes DWG files, IntelliCAD Software, Sales, and Support

This is fully compatible with AutoCAD and reads and writes AutoCAD files. Often called an AutoCAD clone for about $400.00 Much better price.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2009, 10:02 AM
 
Location: North Texas
468 posts, read 1,809,582 times
Reputation: 383
One more post then I'm through;

Download a free 30 day evaluation of the above mentioned software at:
Download progeCAD
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2009, 10:21 AM
 
Location: Dallas
808 posts, read 3,500,832 times
Reputation: 303
Free 30 day trial of AutoCAD
Autodesk - AutoCAD - Product Trial (http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/mform?id=9106363&siteID=123112&DCMP=KNC-autocad-us-ggl-trial - broken link)
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2009, 10:28 AM
 
322 posts, read 709,186 times
Reputation: 204
Are you against downloading a torrent file? Because I see plenty of torrents for autocad 2007 showing up on piratebay.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-30-2009, 08:14 PM
 
119 posts, read 215,663 times
Reputation: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
have you tried Ebay or Google search
called a local computer company--not necessarily Best Buy but a local company that builds their own computers to your specs...
Honestly, I am afraid to buy Autocad 2007 online!
All I know is that Autodesk sell the latest version of Autocad.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-30-2009, 08:17 PM
 
119 posts, read 215,663 times
Reputation: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korel View Post
All AutoDesk products are ONLY sold by authorized AutoDesk resellers and the license is non-transferable. So called "Local Computer Companies" wouldn't have a clue where to purchase it. If eBay has one listed, you can buy it but you'll never get the license transferred to you.

AutoCAD can be purchased from any of these resellers in the Dallas area:

PSP DC CADD Irving TX 800 454-5499
IMAGNiT Technologies, Inc. (formerly CADVisions) Dallas TX 800 356-9050
Videotex Systems, Inc. Dallas TX 972 231-9200
ECAD, Inc. Dallas TX 972 406-8780
Construction Industry Solutions, Corp. Irving TX 866 910-9076
Avatech Solutions Irving TX 972 570-0007
Insight/Software Spectrum Plano TX 800 624-0503

However, unless you just gotta have AutoCAD, be ready to lay out some heavy $$$.
I did contact the resellers...Autodesk just sell the latest version of Autocad!!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-30-2009, 08:19 PM
 
119 posts, read 215,663 times
Reputation: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korel View Post
Here is a lower cost alternative to AutoCAD ($4,000+);

IntelliCAD 6.6, AutoCAD Clone Software, progeCAD Download, Reads and writes DWG files, IntelliCAD Software, Sales, and Support

This is fully compatible with AutoCAD and reads and writes AutoCAD files. Often called an AutoCAD clone for about $400.00 Much better price.

progeCAD 2009....I need 2007
I thank you Korel for your response
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of:

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:34 PM.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top