Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2016, 05:30 AM

641 posts, read 801,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble99 View Post
You mean turquoise jewelry, cross shirts, bleach blonde hair, cowboy boots.

And girls that look like this?
And everyone's idea of TX women beauty is different:

That's a stereotypical picture. When I think of tx beauty, a wide range comes to mind (this is a huge state after all) :

Brunettes like: Minka Kelly, Shannon Elizabeth, Jennifer love hewitt

Blondes like Hilary Duff. Wide range of different skin toned black women from Beyonce to Kelly Rowland. Latinas like Eva Longoria.

Plus the different mixed races (blk/WHT, wht/Hispanic, blk/Hispanic, creole mix, etc) That's to name a few but the women are gorgeous and thick (though some are too thick, lol) but the personality is amazing. I've been to States in the south but nothing compares to tx

Old 09-02-2016, 02:57 PM

394 posts, read 435,113 times
it depends on the person... many MRS type girls in TX(I've met ALOT over the years lol)

it depends if that's the kind of person you are and are into that

Old 09-02-2016, 03:20 PM

1,230 posts, read 991,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJB327 View Post
And everyone's idea of TX women beauty is different:

That's a stereotypical picture. When I think of tx beauty, a wide range comes to mind (this is a huge state after all) :

Blondes like Hilary Duff. Wide range of different skin toned black women from Beyonce to Kelly Rowland. Latinas like Eva Longoria.

Plus the different mixed races (blk/WHT, wht/Hispanic, blk/Hispanic, creole mix, etc) That's to name a few but the women are gorgeous and thick (though some are too thick, lol) but the personality is amazing. I've been to States in the south but nothing compares to tx
Yea I don't think you going to get too many girls like that in Dallas. The different hair colors and different skin colors.

Cities like Los Angeles, Houston or Miami where have more of that and also more Caribbean type girls in Miami.

Dallas is very traditional.

Old 09-02-2016, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Yea I don't think you going to get too many girls like that in Dallas. The different hair colors and different skin colors.

Cities like Los Angeles, Houston or Miami where have more of that and also more Caribbean type girls in Miami.

correct.

Give me a Mila Kunis any day lol

but that all said, the girls in Dallas are pretty homogenous and "traditional"... many, many, MANY "MRS types" lol It gets annoying and is incredibly... I guess... "easy" if you are good looking, educated, and have a good job

It often makes me wonder if there is more to life or more variety

Coincidentally, I would also give Houston(especially the Midtown area) as having more attractive women than Dallas

Old 09-02-2016, 04:36 PM

28,666 posts, read 18,784,602 times
I darn sure would have rather been in Dallas when I was single than in Omaha, where I was (both times I was single). In fact, in all the places I ever was in my military career (including Washington DC--the atmosphere there was too scary--and including the Philippines), Dallas would have been the most enjoyable for meeting compatible women.

Old 09-02-2016, 04:40 PM

28,666 posts, read 18,784,602 times
Quote:

Your range must be within a small radius. I certainly see them all in Dallas:

Quote:

Old 09-02-2016, 05:56 PM

1,230 posts, read 991,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Man74 View Post
correct.

Give me a Mila Kunis any day lol

but that all said, the girls in Dallas are pretty homogenous and "traditional"... many, many, MANY "MRS types" lol It gets annoying and is incredibly... I guess... "easy" if you are good looking, educated, and have a good job

It often makes me wonder if there is more to life or more variety

Coincidentally, I would also give Houston(especially the Midtown area) as having more attractive women than Dallas
Houston has lot more diversity than Dallas. There also lot of Asians in Houston.

Old 09-02-2016, 06:07 PM

454 posts, read 763,628 times
I think every city lays claim to the most attractive women. New York does (everyone is super thin, expensive clothes, perfect makeup), Dallas does, LA, Atlanta. Men in NY stand around at lunch time just to see all the women running out for lunch. In Dallas, if you go out at night you will see very pretty women, more overdone than other places. During the day I think everyone looks pretty normal.

Old 09-02-2016, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Houston has lot more diversity than Dallas. There also lot of Asians in Houston.
eh... I just think it's better

Some people are amazed when I just tell them straight up... Go to Uptown Dallas one weekend and then Midtown Houston the next weekend... about 80% of the time Midtown Houston will win in terms of talent.

Don't get me wrong, they are both great places for meeting attractive, SUPER EASY women(well for me lol) but I feel... Like the brunette with blue/green eyes is more prevalent in Houston than in Dallas. That's also the look I prefer. I met/meeet so many blondes, that honestly all look the same in Dallas (whether that be in Uptown, Deep Ellum, Lower Greenville, Addison, Plano).. I mean they generally all have the same look and are all whores(honestly) so it gets boring.

while there ARE attractive brunettes in Dallas, I just feel it's more prevalent in Houston(especially if she has light eyes which is pretty much my weakness) so it depends on taste.

* i also have to note that i've met many attractive brunettes as well in Dallas, while dating, who were transplants from... you guessed it... Houston(lots from Memorial/the Woodlands lol)

Old 09-02-2016, 09:45 PM

Another place I would vouche for is downtown Fort Worth, specifically around Sundance Square...

I dated a girl who worked at Lockheed for a while and going out there made me want to be single during all that time(not joking)

The "talent" in that area is UNBELIEVABLE and I have to say the ratio seems heavily skewed for guys too lol

I mean everytime we would go down there we would frequent the Reata(really nice btw!) and just... that area is like engulfed/surrounded by attractive women lol

I mean... I'm sure that being tall, good looking, having a nice car, and successful and educated help but...that area would always seem like a 3 to 1 girl to guy ratio. And they were all pretty good too... more of your "classic" southern girl than in Dallas
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas