Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 09:33 PM

2,267 posts, read 3,290,001 times

Advertisements

It probably costs more then the ones you have mentioned but I can't tell you enough about how good Texas de Brazil is, there is one in Fort Worth and one in Dallas, I think its right near Highland Park...

They have a website that tells you all about them...I have never had service like that in my life...things would appear on the table LONG before you even asked for them...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2007, 09:35 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,812,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa_from_Debary View Post
It probably costs more then the ones you have mentioned but I can't tell you enough about how good Texas de Brazil is, there is one in Fort Worth and one in Dallas, I think its right near Highland Park...

They have a website that tells you all about them...I have never had service like that in my life...things would appear on the table LONG before you even asked for them...
They also have a location in Addison. In Addison there is also Fogo de Chao which is AWESOME. They have a killer salad bar but who wants to waste calories on salad stuff when all that beef is there to be eaten. We have a new brazilian steak place just like those here in Garland in Firewheel Town Center. It is GREAT!!! This pineapple they do is killer - coated in brown sugar and cinnamon then cooked over the fire (peeled of course), it melts in your mouth.

Old 05-23-2007, 09:35 PM

1,101 posts, read 4,324,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa_from_Debary View Post

There is a Texas de Brazil in Addison on Belt Line, and right across the street is Fogo de Chao, another churrascaria that is supposed to be good.

Old 05-23-2007, 09:37 PM

1,560 posts, read 7,139,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
Now wait a minute. It was date night for you and Mrs. Padge, went out to eat a good steak, back home and your on the computer on C-D doing charts. Did you not splurge for dessert?
We did get dessert, and even wandered over to Fry's. Where I got a big treat. (New laptop!) Although I'm supposed to be working on some homework for school and packing for the trip to MS, FL, and AL this weekend.

Old 05-23-2007, 09:38 PM

2,267 posts, read 3,290,001 times
They had what you might call a Salad Bar but it was SO far over the top it seems ashamed to call it that...

They had lobster bisque for soup
it was just amazing.

Old 05-23-2007, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPadge View Post
We did get dessert, and even wandered over to Fry's. Where I got a big treat. (New laptop!) Although I'm supposed to be working on some homework for school and packing for the trip to MS, FL, and AL this weekend.
So instead of a smoke you surf. New laptop, I'm jealous. When I saw "lap" for a minute I thought you were going to say you got a lapdance there.

So a three state trip in 3 days. More power to ya. Have a safe trip.

Old 05-23-2007, 09:53 PM

1,560 posts, read 7,139,481 times
We're leaving tomorrow morning. Which is why I'm trying to get all my school work done tonight. (The worst part, is I can't play with my new toy until next week.)

Old 05-23-2007, 09:56 PM

1,067 posts, read 5,648,781 times
Hey I just wanted to tell you that Ricks Chophouse in downtown Mckinney is getting lots rave reviews around my neck of the woods. If you have another date night, check it out. I am going for my anniversary which is in a month.

Old 05-23-2007, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer View Post
Hey I just wanted to tell you that Ricks Chophouse in downtown Mckinney is getting lots rave reviews around my neck of the woods. If you have another date night, check it out. I am going for my anniversary which is in a month.
If it is not under $10 a plate my bil won't pay for it. I think my sis has to pay for her own when they go out. I'd tell her about it but considering where they have gone for their anniversary in McKinney before I doubt he'd go for it (cheap........ , be nice, be nice...). Sad thing is these were BEFORE they had a kid. LOL!!! We've done better on school nights w/ soccer games for our kids. LOL!!!

I'll keep it mind for us though. We do get up there often.

Old 05-23-2007, 10:20 PM

418 posts, read 1,783,212 times
Quote:
What kind of laptop? I'm intrigued! We're in need of a new one, and I can't decide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas