Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2011, 09:48 AM

859 posts, read 2,119,499 times

Advertisements

I heard about this as well on Morning Joe.

YouTube - Woman cries over In-N-Out Burger Opening
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2011, 10:34 AM

2,482 posts, read 6,529,597 times
ok a little much ^^^^ I am happy but not happy to tears.....

Old 05-13-2011, 10:38 AM

8,734 posts, read 13,813,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LQQKOUT View Post
ok a little much ^^^^ I am happy but not happy to tears.....
Yeah, I can only imagine that her life is otherwise so mundane, that this constitutes a monumental highpoint.

Old 05-13-2011, 10:43 AM

2,482 posts, read 6,529,597 times
I have to admit it's a great burger joint and I would drive 22 miles just to get a #1- I'm not going to cry about it

Old 05-13-2011, 10:59 AM

869 posts, read 2,953,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bungle View Post
I've never been to Denver but they hold the Great American Beer Festival there every year. I'm told Falling Rock Taphouse is a must, Great Divide Brewing's Tap room Great Divide Brewing | Denver Colorado is supposed to be cool, and Breckenridge Brew & BBQ Breckenridge Brewery & BBQ, Denver Restaurant & Brewpub - Denver Microbrewery &Tasting Room.

I'd go to any of those over in n out! I may love craft beer a little more than burgers...
Thanks...I'm gonna try to hit a couple of those this weekend!!!

Old 05-13-2011, 11:31 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,266,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
Not stupid, you just read it too fast and read past the part where I wrote it in correctly, the Texas way, without the "the," and then changed it at the end, in a sense giving a shout out to Cali, since it was a California chain. And then you wanted to make a point that in Texas we say it as I had already done. You felt the need to correct me when, if you read the whole post, you would have seen that it was completely unneccessary, as it was covered and the point in that very post. You made the same point as I did. It drives me nuts when traffic reporters talk about a wreck on the Bush, I am the first one to tell them that their California is showing. Just saying if you had read it, you wouldn't have responded as you did. It was as if I had posted that the sky was blue, and you responded with, "No, you're wrong, the sky is BLUE."
No, I read your entire post the first time.

Old 05-13-2011, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
No, I read your entire post the first time.
M'kay, then you obviously missunderstood my original post, ostensibly restating my point, yet putting it as a contrarian form. So now you understand how your post was superfluous - it's like you trying to explain to an electric lamp that electricity is essential to the illumination process.

Last edited by PanTerra; 05-13-2011 at 12:50 PM..

Old 05-13-2011, 12:00 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,266,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
M'kay, then you could understand how your post was redundant - like debating a lamp and and taking the side that electricity is essential to the illumination process.
You're welcome to contact me privately about this issue if you have any other concerns.

Old 05-13-2011, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
You're welcome to contact me privately about this issue if you have any other concerns.
I would hope it's crystal clear to you by now.

Old 05-13-2011, 02:18 PM

237 posts, read 499,133 times
PanTerra, it's probably not worth trying to explain it to her anymore unfortunately. Her contributions to this thread are limited to being obtuse on purpose even though you, I, and everyone else know quite obviously that she misinterpreted your earlier post. She's similar to the old Bugs Bunny cartoon where he swings at the same ultra-slow pitch like 7 times without making contact, yet succeeds only in drilling himself into the ground.

That being said, I'm going to try and brave the crowd in Frisco tomorrow for my inaugural DD animal style, can't wait! I missed my life's only other opportunity in 2004 in Vegas, when there was an IOB right under my nose and I didn't realize it! Yikes!
J
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas