Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2011, 03:23 PM

1,201 posts, read 4,539,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface713 View Post
Yeah, the Allen location wasn't too bad. We got there around 12:30 and had about a 40 minute wait until we ordered. Like ten to fifteen more until we got our food. This was going inside though. The drive-thru was 90 minutes we were told.
Drive thru will always be bad, it's still bad at locations in California that have been there for 20+ years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2011, 03:28 PM

9,221 posts, read 15,948,475 times
The burger was better than I remembered, too. I think we got better beef in Texas . We met people who came from Louisiana and Tennessee in the line. Far drives... When are the California employees going back?

Old 05-14-2011, 03:32 PM

Quote:
The burger was better than I remembered, too. I think we got better beef in Texas . We met people who came from Louisiana and Tennessee in the line. Far drives... When are the California employees going back?
I think they'll be here for a few months, especially with all of the stores opening that still aren't ready yet. They pulled them from all of the stores they have, California, Arizona and Utah so I think they have enough to hang out for a while.

Drove by the Caruth Haven location today on my way up to Allen and they finally got the stucco up on the outside so that's a big improvement from the last time I saw it.

And I agree, beef must be better here, Texas beef! lol

Old 05-14-2011, 04:13 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,814,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime_mac View Post
I think they'll be here for a few months, especially with all of the stores opening that still aren't ready yet. They pulled them from all of the stores they have, California, Arizona and Utah so I think they have enough to hang out for a while.

Drove by the Caruth Haven location today on my way up to Allen and they finally got the stucco up on the outside so that's a big improvement from the last time I saw it.

And I agree, beef must be better here, Texas beef! lol
I used to bank at that Compass Bank when I lived down there. I always avoided that stretch of the access road to Central on Saturdays because of the Chick-fil-a and Steak & Shake. A real headache.

Old 05-14-2011, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
I used to bank at that Compass Bank when I lived down there. I always avoided that stretch of the access road to Central on Saturdays because of the Chick-fil-a and Steak & Shake. A real headache.
It's going to be out of control once In-N-Out opens. I don't know what they're going to do for traffic control. People think Frisco and Allen are bad, Caruth Haven is going to be out of control! Hopefully I'll be moved out of this area before that store opens. I'd rather drive to Allen then deal with the traffic on that access road lol

Old 05-14-2011, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime_mac View Post
It's going to be out of control once In-N-Out opens. I don't know what they're going to do for traffic control. People think Frisco and Allen are bad, Caruth Haven is going to be out of control! Hopefully I'll be moved out of this area before that store opens. I'd rather drive to Allen then deal with the traffic on that access road lol
I'll be sure to avoid the Coit road location for a few months, as well.

Old 05-14-2011, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
I'll be sure to avoid the Coit road location for a few months, as well.
I was pleasantly surprised at the traffic control at the Allen location. I'm hoping all stores will have the same when they open, but I just dont see how Caruth or Coit will be anything but a headache.

Old 05-14-2011, 04:43 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,112,206 times
Quote:

Good for ya.....not sure if Im going to trek up that far. As for beef, Texas is known for cattle, but the best beef comes from up north and west....

Old 05-14-2011, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo1318 View Post
Good for ya.....not sure if Im going to trek up that far. As for beef, Texas is known for cattle, but the best beef comes from up north and west....
Mmm, Omaha Steaks. Not the Texas scrub brush fed beef, hehe.

Old 05-14-2011, 05:19 PM

333 posts, read 1,021,570 times
I drove by the one in Frisco today and they said it was still about a 2.5 hour wait in the drivethru. I guess I'll try again in about a month!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas