Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2011, 02:01 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,271,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biafra4life View Post
that would be the location right by the village...ah my old stomping grounds...sigh...
It's an odd place for it; can't see it from 75 unless you know to look for it, can't see it from Greenville either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2011, 02:18 PM

3,834 posts, read 4,439,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
It's an odd place for it; can't see it from 75 unless you know to look for it, can't see it from Greenville either.

yes you're right, it's not really visible from 75...you would have to be travelling on the surface streets there to know it...my guess is that they are putting it there to serve the village population...that's a large pool of SMU students and young professionals...one of the biggest burger targets...now if they were open 24 hours, then they could snatch the bar hopping/clubbing crowd too...

Old 06-07-2011, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LQQKOUT View Post
Momof2dfw-

got the scoop on Garland- looking at breaking ground end of year. With opening beginning of next year. So instead of Garland being the first- we'll be the last.

Beginning of next year???? darn it...although I guess I should be glad they even bothered to put one in Garland

Old 06-07-2011, 02:24 PM

2,348 posts, read 4,817,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamiltonpl View Post
Making rash, uninformed judgments about people and places you've never met and never seen -- and proud of it.

skids929 is Sarah Palin! We have a celebrity in our midst everybody!
This coming from you! What a hoot!

Easily ranking in the top 5 of the most rash and judgmental most controversial posters on these boards..As for me, who, as you see it is WICKED supa awesome, I have seen enough...Contrary to those who rarely leave the 972 area code.

Go Bruins!

Old 06-07-2011, 02:27 PM

2,482 posts, read 6,530,470 times
Quote:
Beginning of next year???? darn it...although I guess I should be glad they even bothered to put one in Garland
hey now! Garland is a great location
Firewheel area was the draw I am sure. Before anyone bashes this thread is not about Firewheel or you likes and dislikes....so please

I can't wait- I think I have some shopping to do in Allen soon and have lunch.

Old 06-07-2011, 02:33 PM

207 posts, read 506,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
With everyone going on about how it's not worth waiting 20 minutes or so for "fast food" I have to just let you know that even those places that do not "cook to order" like In-N-Out can take forever as well. I was out and about yesterday and decided to drive thru McD's for a large $1 drink. I was literally 3 cars from the window to order. It was 14 minutes later that I finally got my drink. A drink only. Car in front of me ordered some mixed cold drink they have advertised. I'd hate to know how long it would have taken if people had actually ordered food. Oh, that's right, it's already cooked, assembled and sitting under a heat lamp so it would not have taken any longer

I did have someone yesterday say that over the weekend the Frisco location the line was wrapped around the neighboring parking lot. No, I would not wait for that.
I hate waiting that long for fast food. Whataburger and Jack In The Box always take FOREVER!!!! Obviously if I had to wait, I would much rather wait for INO!

Old 06-07-2011, 02:36 PM

1,518 posts, read 5,268,779 times
Only top 5? I have work to do!

Old 06-07-2011, 02:50 PM

2,348 posts, read 4,817,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamiltonpl View Post
Only top 5? I have work to do!

Either way, I got nothin but love for ya..Just go easy on me.

Old 06-07-2011, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LQQKOUT View Post
hey now! Garland is a great location
Firewheel area was the draw I am sure. Before anyone bashes this thread is not about Firewheel or you likes and dislikes....so please

I can't wait- I think I have some shopping to do in Allen soon and have lunch.

and be stuck in line for an hour??? nah...I'll wait...meanwhile...snuffers is my measuring stick

Old 06-07-2011, 03:35 PM

2,482 posts, read 6,530,470 times
Quote:
and be stuck in line for an hour??? nah...I'll wait...meanwhile...snuffers is my measuring stick
Okay one less person in line
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas