Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2011, 05:55 AM

714 posts, read 2,931,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboybootnut View Post
My wife picked up a burger for me from the In N Out in Frisco. What is all the hype for, it defiantly didn't add to any taste in the burger. It was bland. I've had better burgers at Braums, DQ, and Whataburger.
Bad mis-spell

definitely

not defiantly!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2011, 06:07 AM

50 posts, read 195,024 times
Default In-N-Out Burger

The restaurant in Rockwall by Costco is nearly complete. They were installing the white bricks on the exterior Saturday. I would guess two more months at the most.

Traveling by Firewheel, I have seen no sign of their in-N-Out building. Hopefully it is being constructed but hid away someplace.

Old 09-13-2011, 09:47 AM

2,482 posts, read 6,529,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowlett Resident View Post
The restaurant in Rockwall by Costco is nearly complete. They were installing the white bricks on the exterior Saturday. I would guess two more months at the most.

Traveling by Firewheel, I have seen no sign of their in-N-Out building. Hopefully it is being constructed but hid away someplace.
Firewheel has not broken ground yet. In-N-Out assures the public that Garland Firewheel will happen and the land has been purchased. Talks are 2012 sometime...so instead of being the first (as reported) it will be the last.

If my memory stands corrected the address is like 150 Town Center Dr- which is at or around the corner of Hwy 78 & Town Center on the West Side of the mall entrance. Over around Dillards etc.

Either way I can't wait. Although Rockwall is closer then Dallas or Allen and Frisco...nothing like having it right down the street. And to bring vital business traffic to the area of 190.

Old 09-13-2011, 10:35 AM

871 posts, read 2,688,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae713 View Post
Fort Worth has been open for a while. It's busy, but hardly unbearable. The wait in the drive thru is like a wait at Whataburger on a Friday or Saturday late at night. On the inside, you can walk right in and order with no wait. Arlington's store is pretty much finished and should be open by the end of this month it looks like.
Those times you walk right in and order with no wait, are you able to find seating, and by that I don't just mean a stool? If only the stools are available, it's still busy on the inside IMHO.

Old 09-13-2011, 06:38 PM

621 posts, read 1,332,699 times
it's still just a hamburger

Old 09-13-2011, 06:40 PM

2,182 posts, read 5,435,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
Hyperbolizing is fun!
I wouldn't leave home without it

Old 09-14-2011, 11:19 AM

3,020 posts, read 8,611,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LQQKOUT View Post
Firewheel has not broken ground yet. In-N-Out assures the public that Garland Firewheel will happen and the land has been purchased. Talks are 2012 sometime...so instead of being the first (as reported) it will be the last.

If my memory stands corrected the address is like 150 Town Center Dr- which is at or around the corner of Hwy 78 & Town Center on the West Side of the mall entrance. Over around Dillards etc.

Either way I can't wait. Although Rockwall is closer then Dallas or Allen and Frisco...nothing like having it right down the street. And to bring vital business traffic to the area of 190.
I was by there a week ago, and they have definitely "broken ground". No sign of any structure yet, but that site requires a great deal of leveling and that has definitely begun, and it's fenced off.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:44 AM

2,482 posts, read 6,529,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETex2 View Post
I was by there a week ago, and they have definitely "broken ground". No sign of any structure yet, but that site requires a great deal of leveling and that has definitely begun, and it's fenced off.

Oh cool then- I haven't been over there lately. Thanks for the info.

Old 09-14-2011, 01:32 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,266,317 times
Is it me or does this thread hold the record for biggest Dallas thread ever?

Old 09-14-2011, 02:34 PM

18 posts, read 28,498 times
When is the Irving store opening?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas