Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2011, 11:39 AM

1,631 posts, read 4,224,151 times

Advertisements

I've been getting In n Out giftcards from relatives for xmas. I love it!
I've also been cheating and going to Love Shack in Denton quite often. They have some damn fine burgers there. It's different than InO since it's a sit down joint.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2011, 12:10 PM

2,182 posts, read 5,436,673 times
Went to the one on 75 and caruth haven again (the place where I went the first time I ate at an InO) and quality has gone down dramatically. My bun was burnt, the fries tasted old (could have been the oil), and the person who helped us was pretty rude to one of the customers that was bringing back their food cause they made it wrong or something.

Not a good experience this go-round, unfortunately.

Old 12-22-2011, 01:50 PM

568 posts, read 2,419,368 times
I was at the Arlington location Saturday. The place was packed with a line out the door, but we were able to find a table. The line moved quickly (as usual) and it didn't take long for us to have our food. The food was excellent and perfectly prepared as it should be. My wife and I took my mom along with us, so it was her first ever visit and she was pleased.

We were at the Arlington store at the end of October after a day at Six Flags and it was great then too.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:04 PM

2,482 posts, read 6,530,470 times
Been to almost every In-N-Out in the DFW area more then once in the past six months. Everytime I get the same great service & same great food. I am counting down the days for the Garland location to open..........

Old 01-21-2012, 05:33 PM

2 posts, read 11,288 times
Ok they are building one on 35 in lancaster.. When will be get one in mesquite!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????//

Old 01-21-2012, 08:49 PM

2,885 posts, read 4,645,373 times
Interestingly enough, the In-N-Out opening on DNT near Addison has a Whataburger getting built less than 100 yards away. And there's already a Sonic and Steak N' Shake on the next block.

Sheesh, if they'll just build a Heartcheck America on the empty space near them all, the development will be complete!

(BTW, that In-N-Out is hiring. $10/hour, 401(k) and free meals. Yep, all the double-doubles you can eat! No mention of healthcare, though.... )

Old 01-29-2012, 07:47 AM

137 posts, read 328,884 times
Default Another reason In n Out is the best

Some time ago I posted about a visit to In n Out in Las Colinas. The burger patty was raw so I told them to make me another, which they did. The next burger was perfect.

Ive been eating In n Out for over 20 years and knew this burger mistake was far out of their standards. Once I got home I shared my comments with corporate using the In n Out website.

Two days later I received a phone call from their customer support. The caller allowed me to explain the problem, expressed empathy, sincerely apologized and invited me to return again. (Key elements for handling a customer complaint in ANY business)

In the mail a few days later I received two complimentary "Be Our Guest" coupons and a written letter affirming the apology.

Later that week I went to the same In n Out and used the free meal coupons. Everything was great, as expected.

Apparently the result of the code number on the coupons, the next day I received a call from the customer support offices. They called to inquire about my followup visit. I told them everything was great.

The extent to which In n Out goes to produce a fresh, quality product served by cheerful employees in a clean environment, is nothing short of impressive. This is why they have been successful for so many years. On top of that, what they do to correct a customer problem is simply amazing. Im not aware of any fast food restaurants that have this level of dedication and willing go to such an extreme to correct a customer problem. In fact, Im not aware of many businesses in general that will go to these lengths to correct a problem. Those that do, are almost always successful businesses.

You may remember many months ago I posted here about a bad experience at the Five Guys across the street. I barely received a phone message and certainly never received anything in the form of an apology. As such, I have never returned to Five Guys and never will. For me, the response to a problem, or lack of, can be an even greater issue than the problem itself.

Old 01-29-2012, 08:14 AM

1,631 posts, read 4,224,151 times
Their CS is excellent. When I was a kid my mom found a hair (looking back now, likely part of the burlap potato sack) in her fries and spoke to the manager. A few days later we received a coupon for 6 free burgers, fries and drinks in the mail.

Old 01-30-2012, 06:18 AM

237 posts, read 499,237 times
Went to the Frisco location on Saturday. It was excellent as usual, and yep, it was pretty crowded!

Old 01-30-2012, 09:33 AM

2,482 posts, read 6,530,470 times
I can't wait for the Firewheel/Garland location to open... soooooooooo excited.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas