Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2011, 07:14 AM

1,201 posts, read 4,539,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by su6oxone View Post
I'm sure everyone knows this already but you can order how ever many patties and cheese slices (and anything else presumably) you want in your burger. My friend once got a '5x5' back in the Bay Area years ago and that was one really thick (and rather repulsive in its massiveness) burger...

Anyway, I just found out today about In N Out opening in DFW which I'm excited about, being a 'expatriate Californian' (out of the State for for the past 11 years now, yikes!). So, when exactly is the one on 75 opening?

As for Whataburger and Five Guys, let's be serious, they don't even compete. Shake Shack, now, is a different story...
The one off 75 and Caruth Haven is still way behind on construction. However, Frisco and Allen are done and should open early May.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2011, 01:21 PM

1,063 posts, read 3,757,014 times
I drove by the one on 7th in FW this morning and there were ALOT of workers on the site putting in pvc pipes, etc. in the rain no less. They must be hot to trot getting it done.

Old 04-21-2011, 01:58 PM

459 posts, read 1,744,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime_mac View Post
The one off 75 and Caruth Haven is still way behind on construction. However, Frisco and Allen are done and should open early May.
I drive by that location every day since I go to SMU and I don't think I've ever seen them actually working on it lately. This weather must be making things difficult, not sure..

That area is going to be a madhouse come lunch time when it is open..I drove by there at lunch today and there was a huge line of cars outside of the chik fil a there..They have 2 drive thru lanes and still had a line out to the red light at Southwestern

Old 04-21-2011, 02:07 PM

1,201 posts, read 4,539,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargirl007 View Post
I drive by that location every day since I go to SMU and I don't think I've ever seen them actually working on it lately. This weather must be making things difficult, not sure..

That area is going to be a madhouse come lunch time when it is open..I drove by there at lunch today and there was a huge line of cars outside of the chik fil a there..They have 2 drive thru lanes and still had a line out to the red light at Southwestern
I'm very curious as to why construction has stopped.

Old 04-21-2011, 02:56 PM

333 posts, read 638,895 times
I see them working on it every morning from the train tracks.

Old 04-22-2011, 07:50 AM

137 posts, read 328,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargirl007 View Post

Adding In n Out will add to how crazy busy that area is at lunch. Im sure the one in Las Colinas will be very busy as well. That MacArthur corridor is crazy at lunch time.

Old 04-22-2011, 07:51 AM

8,734 posts, read 13,815,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdflyer View Post
Adding In n Out will add to how crazy busy that area is at lunch. Im sure the one in Las Colinas will be very busy as well. That MacArthur corridor is crazy at lunch time.
That's just crazy!

Old 04-22-2011, 06:12 PM

55 posts, read 116,166 times
Would be nice to see some updated pics of the frisco location

Old 04-22-2011, 11:18 PM

1,631 posts, read 4,224,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Qube View Post
Would be nice to see some updated pics of the frisco location
Look a couple of pages back. It's about as done as it's going to get. I would expect TowerGuy's next pics will be of the line of people camped out black friday style, waiting for the place to open.

Old 04-23-2011, 07:16 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,690,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
I think they are all already starting a line at the Frisco and Allen In-n-Out locations.

I was by the Allen location on Monday w/ the 12 year old. She HAD to take a picture of it and put it on her FB. When we got home later and 16 y/o saw it she was TICKED! She thought we went without her. LOL!!! Had to tell her it's not open yet. LOL!
out of curiosity, weren't you the one that said In&Out was not coming to Texas just about a year ago?

NIta
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas