Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2010, 05:02 PM

1,805 posts, read 4,774,335 times

Advertisements

In-N-Out Burger Heads To Dallas, Texas

I found this yesterday, and just finally got around to getting in here to post it.
I haven't seen it posted here anywhere else, so, if it's a duplicate, I apologize.

I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!! I can almost taste a double double already......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2010, 05:17 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,813,167 times
It's about time you got to the party. Where have you been? I bet we could merge all the "In&Out coming to metroplex" threads.

Old 06-04-2010, 06:20 PM

1,631 posts, read 4,223,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
What is that yellow lumpy stuff on the blackened burger?
A big piece of lettuce I took out. Sometimes you get the butt end of the lettuce. The burger looks blackened because A) iPhone pic. B) it's cooked in mustard as part of "animal style". C) has grilled onions on it which in this photo appear as darkness on the meat. It tastes great though.

Old 06-04-2010, 10:53 PM

Quote:
It's about time you got to the party. Where have you been? I bet we could merge all the "In&Out coming to metroplex" threads.
Well I should rephrase then... I didn't see any LEGITIMATE posts about In N Out coming to Dallas....

LOL... sorry, if there's a legitimate one in there (which should be very recent), I sure did not find it, and I looked hard, hoping to avoid repetition.....

the one I posted is legit....read the Huffington article....

Old 06-05-2010, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopsGuysRule View Post
Well I should rephrase then... I didn't see any LEGITIMATE posts about In N Out coming to Dallas....

LOL... sorry, if there's a legitimate one in there (which should be very recent), I sure did not find it, and I looked hard, hoping to avoid repetition.....

the one I posted is legit....read the Huffington article....
That's ok. Oh yeah, the Puffington Post. I see they merged a couple of the threads. The Texas one is still going.

Last edited by PanTerra; 06-05-2010 at 07:09 AM..

Old 06-05-2010, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bungle View Post
A big piece of lettuce I took out. Sometimes you get the butt end of the lettuce. The burger looks blackened because A) iPhone pic. B) it's cooked in mustard as part of "animal style". C) has grilled onions on it which in this photo appear as darkness on the meat. It tastes great though.
That's lettuce? Oh, my! I've heard they taste great. One of these day I am sure I will try one. But that doesn't look too appetizing.

Old 06-05-2010, 09:15 AM

1,631 posts, read 4,223,464 times
Quote:
That's lettuce? Oh, my! I've heard they taste great. One of these day I am sure I will try one. But that doesn't look too appetizing.
You will have to taste for yourself and be your own judge. You can't judge taste from a crappy cell phone pic.

I love in n out. But this photo doesn't look appealing to me. the infamous 100x100. I've heard that since this photo (and blog to accompany it) hit the net, they've limited what you can order to a 4x4. I used to work with a guy who would eat an 8x8 every friday.

My lettuce actually looked more like this:

Old 06-05-2010, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bungle View Post
You will have to taste for yourself and be your own judge. You can't judge taste from a crappy cell phone pic.

I love in n out. But this photo doesn't look appealing to me. the infamous 100x100. I've heard that since this photo (and blog to accompany it) hit the net, they've limited what you can order to a 4x4. I used to work with a guy who would eat an 8x8 every friday.

My lettuce actually looked more like this:

That's much better. I have had a Wingfield's burger.

Old 06-05-2010, 04:44 PM

Quote:
So you didn't like Huffington Post...
Wondering how you feel about OC Register...

In-N-Out Burger to open restaurants in Texas - Fast Food Maven : The Orange County Register

Old 06-05-2010, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopsGuysRule View Post
So you didn't like Huffington Post...
Wondering how you feel about OC Register...

In-N-Out Burger to open restaurants in Texas - Fast Food Maven : The Orange County Register
I've seen it in several before the Puff piece.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas