Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2012, 11:33 AM

43,854 posts, read 50,895,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
I went over to the $5.00 accusation......I just couldn't let it pass without making a comment. Sometimes you just need to let things go and let it roll off your shoulders, but I couldn't....
If we were a pack of dogs..............

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/ZootHouse/8af3c207.gif (broken link)

Old 01-29-2012, 11:46 AM

HAPPY SUNDAY!

I got a late start and have been dragging ever since. I really don't have anything to ACCOMPLISH today, other than doing my youngest son's EZ Tax Form which will only take a few minutes, so I guess I can wallow in my uneventful state.

TFW, I liked the Drunk Crossing pic!

Old 01-29-2012, 03:29 PM

12,114 posts, read 14,900,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
HAPPY SUNDAY!

I got a late start and have been dragging ever since. I really don't have anything to ACCOMPLISH today, other than doing my youngest son's EZ Tax Form which will only take a few minutes, so I guess I can wallow in my uneventful state.

TFW, I liked the Drunk Crossing pic!
Glory, Glory, Glory... Why are YOU doing HIS EZ form????

Old 01-29-2012, 06:13 PM

4,023 posts, read 5,491,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
If we were a pack of dogs..............
Da*m straight!

Old 01-29-2012, 06:30 PM

4,023 posts, read 5,491,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Glory, Glory, Glory... Why are YOU doing HIS EZ form????
Shouldn't that be 'Glory, glory, hallelujuah' instead of Glory, Glory, Glory?

I am meeting all kinds of characters on Craigslist......and no, not in the 'sex for sale' column...... (Actually, we sold a lot of our moving boxes after we moved here last summer and I met some very nice folks). My kid decided to sell a few things before she left and I am trying to get rid of the last few items for her.....(she is always anxious to sell stuff that her dad's money pays for 'cuz she knows that we let her keep the moola....LOL).

One person texted several times and wanted some jeans..she said she had just started a new job and wanted to look nice...and then she had to wait to get paid.....(they are only $10.00---not going to tell you what I paid for them), and then she told us that she was disabled, (wheelchair), has to ride a bus to work and can we deliver? (She does NOT live in our town---not even close)... We asked her if she could buy two, because then mayyyyyybeeeeeee I could talk my girl into doing it, but she said she could only afford one. I told my kid that we could 'up' the price by a few bucks to cover gas, etc., but she said that we are not running a delivery service so forget it. (She was sick with a bad cold and a bit tired and grumpy). We still have the pants....nice ones, too.

More than one has contacted us on various items, asks us to be home and never shows...this is very annoying...I do have a life, a schedule and things on it....

Old 01-29-2012, 08:36 PM

12,114 posts, read 14,900,564 times
Quote:

I am meeting all kinds of characters on Craigslist......and no, not in the 'sex for sale' column...... (Actually, we sold a lot of our moving boxes after we moved here last summer and I met some very nice folks). My kid decided to sell a few things before she left and I am trying to get rid of the last few items for her.....(she is always anxious to sell stuff that her dad's money pays for 'cuz she knows that we let her keep the moola....LOL).

One person texted several times and wanted some jeans..she said she had just started a new job and wanted to look nice...and then she had to wait to get paid.....(they are only $10.00---not going to tell you what I paid for them), and then she told us that she was disabled, (wheelchair), has to ride a bus to work and can we deliver? (She does NOT live in our town---not even close)... We asked her if she could buy two, because then mayyyyyybeeeeeee I could talk my girl into doing it, but she said she could only afford one. I told my kid that we could 'up' the price by a few bucks to cover gas, etc., but she said that we are not running a delivery service so forget it. (She was sick with a bad cold and a bit tired and grumpy). We still have the pants....nice ones, too.

More than one has contacted us on various items, asks us to be home and never shows...this is very annoying...I do have a life, a schedule and things on it....
Nope. Glory, Glory, Glory.... as in why is she doing it for him instead of him doing it.

Old 01-29-2012, 08:58 PM

15,893 posts, read 18,220,967 times
Quote:

Wurzig,

Ahhh....ummmm.......well, here goes:

Please be careful. There are some very evil people out there. I know you know this but I don't like the idea of strangers knowing where you live.

Old 01-29-2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Nope. Glory, Glory, Glory.... as in why is she doing it for him instead of him doing it.
Because he doesn't have a printer.
Lame excuse....huh?
Actually, he told me if I would do it for him, he would take me
out to dinner. We ended up at Krystals. I made a joke about
it and he said "Well, it was a short form.".

BTW: I've had the worst luck with fast food places lately.
Seems like every time I eat at any of them, the food just keeps
getting worse and worse. My chili cheese fries at Krystal were
just awful....they didn't even MELT the cheese and the fries must've
been left over from lunch.

Last night at Olive Garden the food was good. We were doing the
$12.95 special for 3 courses. I got the shrimp penne. The best was
the amaretto dessert though. GAWD...that was terrific!

Old 01-29-2012, 10:31 PM

All the CVS and Walgreen coupons/sales are posted in the January Deal thread. I thought I could
make more money that way................

Old 01-30-2012, 02:18 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,296,296 times
I am so bummed. My internet connection has been really slow and intermittent. Of course, I'm sure the fact that my computer is now 7 years old has something to do with it.

Anyway, I was trying to get connected and the Desktop Doctor asked if i wanted to restore Firefox to its last working settings. I figured that would be yesterday and said YES. ACK. I've lost all my bookmarks and passwords back 3 years! I tried un-doing that restoration but no go. I dont even have my deals pages. It's going to be a long night -- and maybe a long week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff