Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2010, 11:40 AM

12,114 posts, read 14,991,553 times

Advertisements

Other than my shoulder not healing well and still failing p/t plus the insurance is about to cut me off... pretty dang good. Happy Autumn ( or fall ) to everyone. Ya know what that means right... CAMPING TIME!!!!!!!!

Old 09-23-2010, 11:38 AM

4,583 posts, read 4,272,147 times
Hello all,
I heard this is where the rep club is.....JUST TEASING!
Hope you all are well and/or getting better.
I like how Gand has said real life has gotten in the way...
Isn't this the truth sometimes?
I'm planning a move within the next two months and I'm leaving everything behind.
Kind of sad, well, a lot sad, but exciting for the new venture(?)
Will be staying with some girlfriends until I find a place.
Ohhh to get my feet back in the sand...smiles...

...and no freebies for the past few days...will have to stop till I
get reorganized down south.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbytabby View Post
Hello all,
Hope you all are well and/or getting better.
I like how Gand has said real life has gotten in the way...
Isn't this the truth sometimes?
I'm planning a move within the next two months and I'm leaving everything behind.
Kind of sad, well, a lot sad, but exciting for the new venture(?)
Will be staying with some girlfriends until I find a place.
Ohhh to get my feet back in the sand...smiles...

...and no freebies for the past few days...will have to stop till I
get reorganized down south.
You've still got time to stay in touch before you leave.

Good luck on your adventure, may it bring many smiles to your face.

Old 09-24-2010, 10:05 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
I kind of did the same thing sabbytabby when I first moved to Orlando. Then by the time I got settled into a permanent place 4 months later, I slowly started going up and getting stuff out of storage. Half of that stuff I really didn't want or need. I realized I just keep hauling it around with me out of some odd obligation to keep it all. I kept going thru things and sorting until I ended up with about 1/5 of all those things. What a great liberated feeling!!!

You aren't your stuff. You are you. You should only keep things that make your life easier....not more complicated. I think most people hold on to too much crap and it just makes their life hard.

Old 09-24-2010, 10:09 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbytabby View Post
Hello all,

Yes, I like to refer to myself as the

Wonder where SCG is? I just noticed he didn't post the freebies today.

Old 09-24-2010, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I kind of did the same thing sabbytabby when I first moved to Orlando. Then by the time I got settled into a permanent place 4 months later, I slowly started going up and getting stuff out of storage. Half of that stuff I really didn't want or need. I realized I just keep hauling it around with me out of some odd obligation to keep it all. I kept going thru things and sorting until I ended up with about 1/5 of all those things. What a great liberated feeling!!!

You aren't your stuff. You are you. You should only keep things that make your life easier....not more complicated. I think most people hold on to too much crap and it just makes their life hard.
You would not believe how full the barn is!

We seem to be slowing way down on the chit chat here.

I have two more sessions at the physical therapist then they're cutting me loose. What ever shall I do on Tuesdays and Thursdays form 10 to 11??

Maybe get online?

Old 09-24-2010, 06:22 PM

4,023 posts, read 5,525,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
//www.city-data.com/forum/commu...-has-just.html

Look who's got a pair of sevens!! Way to go girl!!!
I just arrived, but I'm very late.....just not on here enough lately....

Old 09-24-2010, 06:23 PM

Quote:

GB, you sound utilitarian. Were you born during the Year of the Horse?

Old 09-24-2010, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Other than my shoulder not healing well and still failing p/t plus the insurance is about to cut me off... pretty dang good. Happy Autumn ( or fall ) to everyone. Ya know what that means right... CAMPING TIME!!!!!!!!
You camp during autumn? Interesting......

Old 09-24-2010, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Thanks Camper!

This is how my cold feels:

It's been 2 weeks and instead of going away, it got worse.

How is everyone else?
Sinus infection or down in your chest?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff