Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2012, 07:57 PM

12,114 posts, read 14,991,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I can just see you, TFW. "You like my clock, Mr. Exterminator? Here, I have an extra. Please take it. No, it was not my last one. I actually have 10 more. They were cheaper by the dozen."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can totally identify with that.
Lol! Don't tease her or you wont get one for Christmas...

Old 06-27-2012, 09:04 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,416,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I can just see you, TFW. "You like my clock, Mr. Exterminator? Here, I have an extra. Please take it. No, it was not my last one. I actually have 10 more. They were cheaper by the dozen."

Humph. Shows how much you know. I have only 6 of them left in my closet.

If you want to hear the SOOTHING SOUNDS of the clock, click on the below link and then click on the icon that shows the wave, birds and a music note. Then let your mouse hover over each symbol. GARDEN is the bird sounds. (The sounds are more realistic in real life.)

And, if you click on the COLOR icon, you can see all the colors that the clock turns.

Rainbow Clock

Old 06-27-2012, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Lol! Don't tease her or you wont get one for Christmas...

Actually, any one who teases me may get a clock -- adjusted so there's no way to turn off the bird sound.

Old 06-28-2012, 12:38 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
Got home from work tonight to find that my daughter has been throwing up and passed out twice during the evening.
I took her to emergency room to find out she has an infected gall bladder. I just got home from there to sleep a bit
before the surgeon comes in the morning around 7 AM.

The hospital has WIFI, but I doubt I'll take the lap top.

Just wanted you guys to know why I wasn't posting.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:19 AM

O, Glory, I'm so sorry for your daughter. I had gall bladder surgery last year so I know what she's going through. I hope she can have the surgery right away. Please keep us updated.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:22 AM

Glory, I had mine out a few years ago and can only hope she has as easy a time as I did. I was uncomfortable for about 24 hours then up and around. Please keep us posted and know that we ware all thinking of you. <3

Old 06-28-2012, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
Humph. Shows how much you know. I have only 6 of them left in my closet.

If you want to hear the SOOTHING SOUNDS of the clock, click on the below link and then click on the icon that shows the wave, birds and a music note. Then let your mouse hover over each symbol. GARDEN is the bird sounds. (The sounds are more realistic in real life.)

And, if you click on the COLOR icon, you can see all the colors that the clock turns.

Rainbow Clock
That's pretty!! It's not at all what I was expecting. My mom bought my daughter the train clock when she was two. Thought it was cute for her room. It makes a train sound on the hours... EVERY HOUR!!! Like I was going to put it in the bedroom of a two year old and have it wake her up every hour. So I put it in the sun room and where I can close the double pane glass storm doors.

Old 06-28-2012, 01:52 PM

Got a note from Glory this morning, said to tell everyone all is fine and she will check in when she can.

Old 06-28-2012, 01:57 PM

OMG. I had a little energy today and have been wanting to organize my Gift Closet. I didnt think it would be a very big job since I cleaned it out last Christmas and I've been feeling too bad most of this year to think about buying gifts.

But the Closet is full...overflowing, in fact. Where did all this stuff come from? Obviously, posting the deals every day caused them to somehow magically appear in my Closet.

I've been working for three hours and have gotten though only half of it so far. I dont mean to sound disrespectful toward the people in Colorado, but I could appreciate a small wild fire in this Closet right now.

Edited to add that there are 250+ items in the Closet. And not all the gifts are small -- I found 2 large/lovely Chiming Clocks, a large musical Mr. Christmas Nutcracker Suite, a large musical Mr Christmas bell tower, several large Art Desks, 2 large Brookstone Candy Dispensers, etc. Isnt there a Gift-Buyers-Anonymous group somewhere?

Last edited by TFW46; 06-28-2012 at 02:20 PM..

Old 06-28-2012, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
OMG. I had a little energy today and have been wanting to organize my Gift Closet. I didnt think it would be a very big job since I cleaned it out last Christmas and I've been feeling too bad most of this year to think about buying gifts.

But the Closet is full...overflowing, in fact. Where did all this stuff come from? Obviously, posting the deals every day caused them to somehow magically appear in my Closet.

I've been working for three hours and have gotten though only half of it so far. I dont mean to sound disrespectful toward the people in Colorado, but I could appreciate a small wild fire in this Closet right now.
Don't even joke about it. You just need a bigger closet or more friends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff