Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2010, 05:01 PM

2,480 posts, read 5,317,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I don't know how you manage to do all that you do as it is, Wurzig.

I guess you prove the adage that if you have something you want done then give it to a busy person and it is sure to be taken care of.

Y'all's weather has been the pits the last month or so. Extreme heat and now torrential rain.

Take good care of yourself. All the stress about the house and the myriad of other things going on can sure wear a person down.

I'm going to start calling you "Bunny" because you sure are energized.
I agree-we should call you Bunny!
Haven't been around much-thank goodness getting alot more work

Old 10-08-2010, 06:52 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
I left a message yesterday. Guess I didn't enter it right since I don't see it on here.....maybe it is someplace else on CD...............

Anyway, I hope everyone has a

Guess I'll work this Saturday again. I have to drive across town to give my daughter a ride to work anyway, so while I'm already there, I may as well work myself. (She can get to work without me, but not get Israel to the babysitters.)

At least it is payday. Mine is already spoken for and not really much extra, but that is okay too. If the bills are paid I can at least sleep peacefully.

Anyone else have plans?

Old 10-08-2010, 07:34 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,312,432 times
I'm going to take my mother to a cookout at my sister's.

The weather has been gorgeous and will probably continue to be.

Old 10-09-2010, 08:07 AM

4,023 posts, read 5,525,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I left a message yesterday. Guess I didn't enter it right since I don't see it on here.....maybe it is someplace else on CD...............

Anyway, I hope everyone has a

Guess I'll work this Saturday again. I have to drive across town to give my daughter a ride to work anyway, so while I'm already there, I may as well work myself. (She can get to work without me, but not get Israel to the babysitters.)

At least it is payday. Mine is already spoken for and not really much extra, but that is okay too. If the bills are paid I can at least sleep peacefully.

Anyone else have plans?
Open house on Sunday......getting it shaped up today.

We saw the 'Secretariat' movie last night......don't know if the name is 'Secretariat' though......sheesh, can't remember. We saw so many previews that by the time the movie came on I didn't know it was the movie because it doesn't start out with the name and I was tuned out.... It turned out to be pretty good. Why is Diane Lane so skinny? Tiny hips like a boy....skinny legs.....<sigh> I think the trainer, (can never remember the guy's name), should be up for best supporting actor.... "Hello K-Mart shoppers!'....

I woke up way too early and now I want to go back to bed.....

Old 10-09-2010, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I'm going to take my mother to a cookout at my sister's.

The weather has been gorgeous and will probably continue to be.
Have a good time!

They said it is going to be warm here this weekend.....@ 85 in Los Angeles, but cooler here..... So, last week we had record heat, this week we had chilly record rainfall and now it is hot again... Oh well, the new flowers will have a chance to grow in the warm sun.....

Old 10-09-2010, 01:05 PM

Don't know if I am doing this right, (see below), but MOVED got her first star! (Dang, we aren't noticing anybody's stars lately.....sorry, Moved)

//www.city-data.com/forum/commu...irst-star.html

The first one is special so get over to her party.

Old 10-10-2010, 08:07 AM

Thanks Wurzig for posting the big news!!! I wasn't online yesterday.

CONGRATULATIONS moved!!

Old 10-11-2010, 06:48 PM

Well, I'm down with a sore throat....first one in quite awhile....ear hurts, too....hope it's not an ear infection.....time will tell.....am still in my sleeping shirt and it's dinner time...... Oh well, at least Hawaii 5 0 comes on tonight..

Went to the hospital to see our friend yesterday.....worried abut her..... She has better color than she did though... I took her a lot of chocolate yesterday, so that made her smile....she loves Milky Ways..

Went down and my sister-in-law did my hair...cut and color...that always makes me feel better......she works magic! Her husband had gone to Little Italy in San Diego and picked up a lot of cold cuts, and the best individual sub bread..the kind that is really, really soft on the inside....we were in hog heaven for dinner! That area is the biggest Little Italy in the USA.

This morning we woke up to a bird sitting on the dining table....I guess it flew in yesterday during the open house.....we had a helluva time getting it out.... At sunrise, I heard a couple strange sounds and I got up to check cell phones, ipad, etc.....well, it was the danged bird!

Old 10-12-2010, 06:03 AM

I hope everyone has a good day!
Hope you are feeling much better Wurzig!! (Loved the bird story!)

Old 10-12-2010, 07:43 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,312,432 times
I hope you are feeling much better today, Wurzig. A sore throat for me usually means bronchitis. I head for the doc immediately.

LOL @ the bird story. I can just see y'all trying to get the birdie out of the house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff