Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2011, 12:17 PM

12,114 posts, read 14,886,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
You almost have to order daily. Once a freebie runs out, often times they don't figure this out until lots of people have requested it, so it depends on where you are in the request line as to whether you get it or not.

And some just never come.
I've ordered lots of stuff,( and never received), that others have posted they got and I have received some they never got .

Order, order, order and make sure you post, post, post when you get something. we live thru the joy of others. that and we just look for a reason for a party.

Old 02-23-2011, 12:26 PM

43,854 posts, read 50,853,077 times
Is CD being really SLOW or what?? It is taking forever to send a post.

Camper, I'm really enjoying your new-found smiley posting skill!!!

Old 02-23-2011, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Is CD being really SLOW or what?? It is taking forever to send a post.

Camper, I'm really enjoying your new-found smiley posting skill!!!
I thought I was just slow...

I lost all my favorite smiles places when I switched to the lap top and only have one site that will let me copy now. They're limited but fun.

Old 02-23-2011, 12:39 PM

You can always use mine:
Smilies « INT-WORLD.com

Pick what kind you want from all the titles.
Click on the smiley you want.
Copy the BBC code.
Paste it in your post.
It's free....no joining required....I've used this one for years.

Old 02-23-2011, 01:08 PM

Testing, testing.... I have tried this one before and it wouldn't work. Maybe if we all close our eyes and say "I believe"....

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 02-23-2011, 01:09 PM

OMG!!!! I LOVE BUTTERFLYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Glory. Your magic!!!

Old 02-23-2011, 09:47 PM

Great job Camper....but you don't have to hit the image button at all if you are using the link I gave you. Just post the BB Code directly on your post where you want the picture to be. Super easy....huh??

----------------------------

I'm going to post whatever freebies I can find tonight since I won't be online tomorrow. My daughter got her income tax refund and has a big itch to go to Disney World for the day. We are keeping it a secret from my grandson. We are going to see how close we can get before he figures it out.

I'm not always wild about living in Orlando.....but that theme park bonanza we have here makes it almost worth it. I had an annual pass the first year I lived here and did Sea World the second year. I THOUGHT we were going to do Universal this year....but Disney won out after all since they have so many parks to go to. It is right around $600 a year.

I hope everyone else enjoys their day also!!!!

(and camper keeps posting fun smileys for us!)

Old 02-24-2011, 12:00 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,278,431 times
Welcome back, Wurzig! I'm trying to do a lot of catching up here too!

Glory, your daughter is lovely!

I saw a youtube video that made me LOL. This looks like a great way to have fun in your older years:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDAELmGP3GQ

Old 02-24-2011, 10:58 AM

15,893 posts, read 18,205,735 times
GloryB - your daughter looks very much like you. Two pretty ladies.

Wurzig - well, girl, I am so happy to see you posting. You have had a tough time. I hope all goes well in all aspects of your life. p.s. you own me an email.

Camper - No, dear, everything is fine. When I post something that is very much from the heart I tend to end it with a smart-a$$ remark to lighten it up. Thanks for caring.

TFW - I wish we lived closer to each other. I'd be over there taking you wherever you needed to go and some places you actually want to go. Good luck tomorrow with the surgery. I'll be thinking of you.

Everything is just fine in my life. Knock of wood.........

Old 02-24-2011, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Great job Camper....but you don't have to hit the image button at all if you are using the link I gave you. Just post the BB Code directly on your post where you want the picture to be. Super easy....huh??

----------------------------

I'm going to post whatever freebies I can find tonight since I won't be online tomorrow. My daughter got her income tax refund and has a big itch to go to Disney World for the day. We are keeping it a secret from my grandson. We are going to see how close we can get before he figures it out.

I'm not always wild about living in Orlando.....but that theme park bonanza we have here makes it almost worth it. I had an annual pass the first year I lived here and did Sea World the second year. I THOUGHT we were going to do Universal this year....but Disney won out after all since they have so many parks to go to. It is right around $600 a year.

I hope everyone else enjoys their day also!!!!

(and camper keeps posting fun smileys for us!)

Have fun!

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Camper1; 02-24-2011 at 12:22 PM.. Reason: grrr.... i'll keep working on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff