Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2011, 06:11 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,312,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
HURRY to sign up for this before the offer is over!!
//www.city-data.com/forum/deals...w-samples.html

The picture of it on their site looks wonderful. Can't wait for it to come.
Yippee! I hope I get it.

Thank you for signing up to receive a free beauty bag.
It should arrive in the mail in 4-6 weeks.

Old 03-06-2011, 11:01 PM

2,164 posts, read 1,651,414 times
Quote:
Starr...I'll try to find the link on here for the free 'disposable' emails you can get. Or you could just use two different gmail accounts like I do....one for personal use and one for freebies. My freebie gmail is so full of stuff until I rarely even look through it unless I have to make a reply to get an offer.
Thanks, Glory. Gmail is my disposable, though. I originally used it for signing up for newsltrs, but now I'm using it for my freebies too. I love that Gmail lets you have tons of space, so I don't have to go in & delete stuff. Before Gmail arrived, I had a Yahoo acc't that I actually named Junkmail@Yahoo. But I appreciate you taking the time, Glory. So kind of you.

Old 03-06-2011, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Good morning!!! The weather is great today and going to be this way for the rest of the week.

O.K., Glory, here goes....

I bought new pillows for the bed a few days ago, mine is about as old as dirt and flat as a pancake so I figure what the heck, lets splurge and get some cheapie ones from WallyMart. Well.... I'm surprised you didn't hear us laughing all the way to Florida. Those guys are sooo puffy. When you lay on the middle it's like your head is in a taco, it poofs up on both sides! We tried laying on our backs on them and I fell off the first time. Then we tried on our belly's. Ever tried to lay on a marshmallow?

I have them downstairs now. Going to try to sit on them all day, try to get some of the poof out .

most fun we ever had for $5.00 each!!
Oh my goodness, your post just cracked me up. I'm still grinning. Thanks for the smiles. I got such a great visual!

Old 03-07-2011, 05:50 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
Thanks Starr and Fuzzy for the great freebies! It's always great for me to come on here and see some new freebies posted!! So far this morning, I've ordered the Gardener book, the Sore-No-More cream and the cool light. I've been wanting to try a topical cream for my arthritis to make sure it didn't make me smell funky when I went to work.

Good Morning to the whole Freebie Gang! (Sounds like we should have a club house or something.) Yes, we could have a mailbox out front for freebies.

Old 03-07-2011, 06:32 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
Has anyone heard from Gandalara?

Old 03-07-2011, 07:47 AM

12,114 posts, read 14,991,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr.R View Post
Oh my goodness, your post just cracked me up. I'm still grinning. Thanks for the smiles. I got such a great visual!
That stupid pillow has found a home across the room where it landed when i threw it a few days later.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Has anyone heard from Gandalara?
Glory, you are so good at keeping track of everyone. It's nice to have someone notice when your not accounted for. I'm not sure you understand how much your appreciated here.

We should start a sing in & out thread.

Old 03-07-2011, 11:22 AM

So, my adventure today was to go out and kill the hornet that had set up housekeeping in my mailbox this week. I tried everything I could from my "natural" pesticide arsenol! Finally, today he didn't fly out at me when I opened the door. He was busy creating a nest in there. So I ran in the house and got the hornet spray. I really don't like killing things (except ants), but he was making me nervous around my mailbox and now that I've found this place, I can't have that!

Old 03-07-2011, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
Some of us save them up and give little care packages to homeless or battered women's shelters..... I send some to my girl at school. ...

I can think of worse obsessions!
Yes, there definitely could be worse! I think I'm going to order stuff like diapers, etc. and give them to the collection center at church. The food, of course, goes to my daughter, who's a Sophmore in college. She lives at home, but you know that age, always on the go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
That stupid pillow has found a home across the room where it landed when i threw it a few days later.
LOL. I bet we'd have a blast @ your house!

P.S...hey,look @ that--I'm now a Sr. Member. I don't even remember being a Jr. haha.

Last edited by Starr.R; 03-07-2011 at 11:26 AM.. Reason: Discovered I'm a Senior!

Old 03-07-2011, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr.R View Post
Yes, there definitely could be worse! I think I'm going to order stuff like diapers, etc. and give them to the collection center at church. The food, of course, goes to my daughter, who's a Sophmore in college. She lives at home, but you know that age, always on the go.

LOL. I bet we'd have a blast @ your house!

P.S...hey,look @ that--I'm now a Sr. Member. I don't even remember being a Jr. haha.
Just don't try to use your" senior" status to get a discount at a store... they just don't see the humor in it.

Any pillow fights will have to be held out in the barn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff