Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 01:46 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,242,361 times

Advertisements

Token Grabber - free pogo tokens with a simple click of a button!

POGO cheat site...........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2011, 10:12 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,344,614 times
Totally cool and it works.

Thanks, GB.

Old 10-08-2011, 10:45 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,806,506 times
hey ladies, was reading down the list of forums and my eye caught the word POGO!! I play there often and in regards to the tokens---what the heck are they good for nowadays? I have over a million.
Do you both play there?
At one time we could buy tkts for weekly drawings-but not now

Old 10-09-2011, 03:07 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,456,707 times
WOW! AWESOME!! I got 599,544 tokens from this!!!!

Thanks, Glory! I love, love, love POGO!!!

I started playing it after my stroke. It was great occupational therapy for helping me recognize letters, colors, shapes and objects. At first I couldnt complete even one simple game but I kept working at it. I really think it helped me more than my six months of twice-daily therapy sessions . I still play it almost every day, both for therapy and fun.

Old 10-09-2011, 03:10 AM

Pippy, I use the Pogo tokens to buy badges for my game challenges. I also use them to "dress" my avatar.

My favorite Pogo games are Mahjong Safari, Everyone Wins Bingo and Lottso. I play other games too occasionally but those three are the ones I play almost every day.

Last edited by TFW46; 10-09-2011 at 03:18 AM..

Old 10-09-2011, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
Pippy, I use the Pogo tokens to buy badges for my game challenges. I also use them to "dress" my avatar.

My favorite Pogo games are Mahjong Safari, Everyone Wins Bingo and Lottso. I play other games too occasionally but those three are the ones I play almost every day.

thanks and thanks for the rep............have to spread some around before I can reciprocate

I buy attire too and critters but I do miss the daily drawings.
My favorite game is Scrabble
I couldn't tell how many tokens it gave me cause it was going toooooo fast!!

Are you all Club Members too? I had to become a member due to those ads driving me crazy

Old 10-09-2011, 09:31 AM

Pippy, I'm not sure what a Club Member is. I have a paid subscription. Is that what you mean?

And I didnt count the tokens as they were grabbed. You're right...they were going way too fast for that. I had logged in on one tab and then clicked on the tokens-grab on another tab. So, when it was all over, I saw how many tokens I had when I logged in and then how many I had aferward. I was shocked!

Old 10-09-2011, 12:00 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,242,361 times
I don't play on POGO, so I have no idea what they have to offer. My daughter used to play until she got totally engrossed with the Farm Game site. I know ketabcha is a big POGO player.

I find it odd they don't offer points that you could at least apply towards cool POGO gear (coffee cups, t shirts, other stuff). Just to add up points for no reason would make it less exciting watching them add up.

Old 10-09-2011, 01:11 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,344,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
hey ladies, was reading down the list of forums and my eye caught the word POGO!! I play there often and in regards to the tokens---what the heck are they good for nowadays? I have over a million.
Do you both play there?
At one time we could buy tkts for weekly drawings-but not now
I play trivial pursuit on pogo every morning. I have over 6 mil tokens. I simply enjoy watching the number go up. Plus, I really like trivia of any kind. Yes, I'm a member. Membership gives us the opportunity to play some of the "members only" games.

Old 10-09-2011, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
Pippy, I'm not sure what a Club Member is. I have a paid subscription. Is that what you mean?

And I didnt count the tokens as they were grabbed. You're right...they were going way too fast for that. I had logged in on one tab and then clicked on the tokens-grab on another tab. So, when it was all over, I saw how many tokens I had when I logged in and then how many I had aferward. I was shocked!

yea, Club members pay a once a year (small fee) to avoid the ads and you get to play games non-members don't.
Hate those ads; especially the blinking ones that about gave me seizures!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff