Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2011, 08:52 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,027,008 times

Advertisements

Trivial Pursuit and other Free Online Board Games | Pogo Games

Play trivial pursuit FRIDAY 11-11-11 and get 25,000 free tokens. No need to play, Just load the game and box will let you know when tokens were awarded.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2011, 07:12 AM

15,893 posts, read 18,265,550 times
I was surprised this morning by getting the extra tokens. One of the first things I do every morning is playing Trivia on pogo.

Old 11-11-2011, 07:25 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,358,294 times
Congratulations! 25,000 tokens* have been awarded to your Pogo™ account. Play the Hasbro game of the week every Friday, and you'll earn 25,000 tokens. See you next Friday!

Thanks! I've never played Trivial Pursuit but I tried it this morning. I'm hooked on Mahjong Safari and various Bingo games on Pogo. I especially love the Mahjong Safari, though. It doesnt give me as many points as other games but it's so relaxing. I can play it at night when I'm not sleepy and, within a short while, my eyelids are drooping.

Old 11-11-2011, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
Congratulations! 25,000 tokens* have been awarded to your Pogoâ„¢ account. Play the Hasbro game of the week every Friday, and you'll earn 25,000 tokens. See you next Friday!

Thanks! I've never played Trivial Pursuit but I tried it this morning. I'm hooked on Mahjong Safari and various Bingo games on Pogo. I especially love the Mahjong Safari, though. It doesnt give me as many points as other games but it's so relaxing. I can play it at night when I'm not sleepy and, within a short while, my eyelids are drooping.
I love any kind of mahjong but Safari is my favorite. You're right, it is very relaxing. Pogo has a lot of fun games. Most of my game playing on the computer is taken up with hidden objects games. I am totally addicted to them and have about 25 of them loaded on the computer. I am very seldom tensed up these days (knock on wood) but when I am the hidden objects games decompress me quickly.

Old 11-11-2011, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I love any kind of mahjong but Safari is my favorite. You're right, it is very relaxing. Pogo has a lot of fun games. Most of my game playing on the computer is taken up with hidden objects games. I am totally addicted to them and have about 25 of them loaded on the computer. I am very seldom tensed up these days (knock on wood) but when I am the hidden objects games decompress me quickly.
Hidden objects? I'll have to look into that and see what kinds of games those are. Thanks for the idea!

Edited to add that I googled it and found games like "Clue Secrets and Spies". I'll give them a try.

Old 11-11-2011, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
Hidden objects? I'll have to look into that and see what kinds of games those are. Thanks for the idea!

Edited to add that I googled it and found games like "Clue Secrets and Spies". I'll give them a try.
Check out bigfishgames.com. That is where I get most of mine. After you buy a few you start getting free games. The downloads are immediate. You don't have to wait for snail mail. I suggest the Big City Adventures in the "hidden objects" section. They are very interesting. I've learned a lot about cities around the world from those games. It's great fun.

Oh, forgot to mention that you can try out the games for an hour before you have to make a decision about buying them.

Old 11-11-2011, 08:11 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,027,008 times
Quote:
Check out bigfishgames.com. That is where I get most of mine. After you buy a few you start getting free games. The downloads are immediate. You don't have to wait for snail mail. I suggest the Big City Adventures in the "hidden objects" section. They are very interesting. I've learned a lot about cities around the world from those games. It's great fun.

Oh, forgot to mention that you can try out the games for an hour before you have to make a decision about buying them.
Now, that just really sounds like fun! I would love to relax and play, but it seems like most of my days end up getting filled with the nonsense life blows my way. I can't wait until I can retire!!!

Old 11-11-2011, 09:04 AM

Quote:

Oh, so it's not on pogo. OK, I'll check out bigfishgames.com. Thanks so much!!

Old 11-11-2011, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Now, that just really sounds like fun! I would love to relax and play, but it seems like most of my days end up getting filled with the nonsense life blows my way. I can't wait until I can retire!!!

I cant speak for Ketabcha, but I love retirement, even with my medical problems.

But I'm anxious to get started on my goal of running errands for shut-ins and the elderly. I think I've mentioned that, when I was recovering from a stroke five years ago, I became very aware of the need for someone to run errands for the elderly and shut-ins and take them to appointments, etc. I was able to take a taxi to my daily physical/occupational therapy sessions for 6+ months but many shut-ins cant afford that. There are groups that will taxi them where they need to go but, again, those services cost $$$.

So, now that I've retired, I want to run errands (picking up prescriptions, buying groceries, taking pets to the vet, checking on them, etc) for shut-ins and others. I'm also working on getting additional liability insurance so I can drive them to medical appointments as well. I'm already running errands for a few elderly people in my area. After my medical issues are resolved, I'll add more elderly and shut-ins to my schedule.

But I'll never be too busy to play Pogo -- and maybe the games about which Ketabcha posted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff