Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 05:16 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,426,125 times

Advertisements

I expect it to take exactly 6 business days to ship. It's never taken any longer than that, but my orders have also never been shipped any earlier than that. I've emailed them several times in the past and always received a reply within a day or two.

Congratulations, your order has been confirmed!

Please note that it can take up to 6 business days (M-F) for your item to ship. In rare cases, an unforeseen delay may occur which can extend the shipping time of your order.

If you have an order inquiry, please be patient as we receive an extremely high volume of emails per day, since we sell extreemly high volume of products. Your email will be answered in the order that it was received.

We appreciate your understanding!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2012, 08:34 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,321,246 times
I guess I'm going to have to carry this forum from now on.

Youse guys are going to be all cuddled up in the 1600 TC sheets.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:33 PM

2,164 posts, read 1,652,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I guess I'm going to have to carry this forum from now on.

Youse guys are going to be all cuddled up in the 1600 TC sheets.
:grin: You make me smile.

I had to let this one slip by. *sigh* Been spending too much moola on other things... Like my kid's college education!

Old 03-01-2012, 08:18 AM

502 posts, read 1,654,780 times
Dang! Wish I knew about this forum yesterday... :-(

Old 03-01-2012, 10:16 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,174,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeHuntress View Post
Dang! Wish I knew about this forum yesterday... :-(
I missed it a couple of weeks ago when this was offered, but got it yesterday. Maybe they will offer it again soon.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:02 AM

8,402 posts, read 24,224,595 times
I bought a set during the last promo. I have little to compare them too, but I expected more. Maybe they get softer after being washed a few times, but so far that big thread count doesn't seem to be advantageous, although I'm sure it's exaggerated. The pillowcases slide off my pillows in normal use. That's a new one.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxnc View Post
I bought a set during the last promo. I have little to compare them too, but I expected more. Maybe they get softer after being washed a few times, but so far that big thread count doesn't seem to be advantageous, although I'm sure it's exaggerated. The pillowcases slide off my pillows in normal use. That's a new one.

I never understand the thread count either. Sometimes it makes them feel more satiny, sometimes heavy and sometimes they are slick. Wish there was a standard. I guess I'm not savvy enough to know the sheet business.

I got really tired of buying CHEAP sheets....and then after washing them a few times they felt as thick as a paper towel.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:53 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,321,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I never understand the thread count either. Sometimes it makes them feel more satiny, sometimes heavy and sometimes they are slick. Wish there was a standard. I guess I'm not savvy enough to know the sheet business.

I got really tired of buying CHEAP sheets....and then after washing them a few times they felt as thick as a paper towel.

I was reading an article the other day about "Egyptian Cotton" sheets.

It stated that the really good sheets are from cotton actually grown in Egypt. There are other countries where the Egyptian seeds are grown but they are not as good as the seeds grown in Egypt.

Also, the article stated that for the best feeling Egyptian Cotton sheets don't buy above a 600 TC. That blew me away because I usually buy 800 TC. I wish I could remember where I read all of this but I just can't remember.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:06 AM

Interesting info ketabcha! I wonder how you know exactly WHERE the seeds were planted? Does it have to tell you anywhere on the tag?

Old 03-02-2012, 06:36 PM

15,143 posts, read 27,776,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxnc View Post

Hmm...I haven't had that pillow issue at all (I would like to find pillows I like better though but that's a whole 'nother thread). I'm still liking these sheets, no wrinkling, they feel soft and silky but not hot (I don't bother w/thread count reports). Still trying to find regular old percale sheets like they ALL used to be and they always felt crisp, washed up great, weren't expensive, etc. (ah..... the old days)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff