Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2016, 12:55 PM

12,114 posts, read 15,005,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
Wow, you have a lot going on, Camper! Seems like you're always doing something on your place. It will be a showcase when you're through. When is the wedding? You must be so excited.
Exhausted is more like it and I'm not doing anything on the wedding. She's taking care of all of it. Just a small gathering but still going to be nice.

Ran out to do some errands today and OMG!! The humidity is so high my glasses were are all fogged up every time i would come out side. I was almost in tears it was so hot. Got a pair of pants I don't like and a pair of shoes I like even less.

They delivered the supplies for the carport today!! I am sooooo excited!!! Just going to be a hunk of steel and tin but to me it will be BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Wedding is August 6th. They have been dating 8 years! His mother thinks they're rushing things....

Old 08-03-2016, 07:22 PM

15,144 posts, read 27,791,000 times
I think the "new" thread is gone? Or maybe I'm just tired. Oops, just found it. Best wishes for the wedding, I hope all goes well.

I had to have a brain MRI w/and w/o contrast today - was kinda dreading but SO much better than last time I had one (never had one w/contrast though) - it's not longer that LONG tube that makes you a bit claustrophobic.

Otherwise, good news w/me is: getting some MUCH needed work down on the house soon (that I won't have to pay for until I sell) - bad part is: I have to do some SERIOUS packing up and removing/relocating things - hoping the meeting goes well, meeting with 4 bidders next week - terms state I need at least 3 bids, hoping I get them.

Wish me luck, hope I still have a brain (and not a tumor - miss the old days when we caught up more often.

Today was a beautiful weather day though - not as hot and humid (but it's coming back soon ) - enjoying it while it lasts though.

Old 08-04-2016, 08:37 AM

Oh course you have a brain!! You found this didn't you...? Good for you for always finding the humor in things.

I know there's a lot you want to do your self but get some help packing girl. Sounds like there is a ton to be done.

The wedding is going to be great. Not a lot of formality or fancy dress. Rehearsal is Friday and it's only going to last a few minutes. Basically you come, here you go there. The actual day will be winged. They don't want it to be to serious or to strict. Lighthearted all the way. My kind of wedding for sure! Marriage should be fun and full of surprises. Why not the wedding?

Lets bring back the old days. I'll check in and post more often.

I can't wait for better weather. We haven't had many 100 days but his 99 is getting old. I'm ready for some good old campfires.

Old 08-04-2016, 09:41 AM

Well.... Dr. office called and want me to come in this afternoon, thinking that sounds rather ominous - hoping for the best.

Old 08-04-2016, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
Well.... Dr. office called and want me to come in this afternoon, thinking that sounds rather ominous - hoping for the best.
Everything crossed for you, sending you the best thoughts I have. Please let us know. Face to face at a Dr.'s office doesn't always mean bad news.

Old 08-04-2016, 04:45 PM

Thank you Camper - xoxo - turns out I have a VERY small tumor on my pituitary gland (which affects thyroid, adrenals, etc.) - I've had thyroid issues since high school. I have to restrict daily fluid, get weekly bloodwork to watch sodium, kidney function, hormones, etc. - it certainly could have been worse. It's "something" but not life threatening!! Appreciate the words of support.

Old 08-04-2016, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
Thank you Camper - xoxo - turns out I have a VERY small tumor on my pituitary gland (which affects thyroid, adrenals, etc.) - I've had thyroid issues since high school. I have to restrict daily fluid, get weekly bloodwork to watch sodium, kidney function, hormones, etc. - it certainly could have been worse. It's "something" but not life threatening!! Appreciate the words of support.
See!!!! I knew it would be ok!!! I know you must be relieved. Glad it's something that's manageable.

Now back to your packing.

Old 08-05-2016, 07:16 AM

Morning!!!!

One more day!! Rehearsal is today followed by a nice informal dinner. Should be fun since they have no plans really!!

May their lifes be filled with laughter and joy.

Old 08-05-2016, 07:45 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,328,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Morning!!!!

One more day!! Rehearsal is today followed by a nice informal dinner. Should be fun since they have no plans really!!

May their lifes be filled with laughter and joy.

What an exciting time for y'all, Camp. Have lots of fun!

Old 08-05-2016, 08:16 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,435,519 times
What an exciting weekend this will be, Camper! Please report back and let us know how it goes.

Flamingo, I'm very sorry for the news about the pituary gland tumor but glad it apparently can be controlled fairly easily.

Ketabcha, good to hear from you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff