Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2013, 10:16 AM

12,114 posts, read 15,000,621 times

Advertisements

I got a 3 pack of k cup coffee but don't remember the name and have already packed it away for a friend in the rv club.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2013, 02:52 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,321,246 times
It sure is nice of you to order freebies for your RV pals, Camper.

Okay, I'm going to come clean. I LOVE glass jars and bottles. I prefer them to plastic or aluminum.

That Gevalia k-cup (mocha latte) was bodacious. Yummers.

Old 11-21-2013, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
It sure is nice of you to order freebies for your RV pals, Camper.

Okay, I'm going to come clean. I LOVE glass jars and bottles. I prefer them to plastic or aluminum.

That Gevalia k-cup (mocha latte) was bodacious. Yummers.
I take in a bag of freebies every month or so when we go to our rv club rally's. There is always someone that wants something. That way I don't feel like I'm wasting so much.

I much prefer glass to plastic except for these old hands and toes of mine .

Old 11-22-2013, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
I take in a bag of freebies every month or so when we go to our rv club rally's. There is always someone that wants something. That way I don't feel like I'm wasting so much.

I much prefer glass to plastic except for these old hands and toes of mine .
I know what you mean. I collect and use Fiestaware. There is a particular style mug that I like. I use them all the time. My dishwasher is broken and I'm too lazy to get it fixed. Besides, I use few dishes. So, I wash by hand and sacrifice myself to the frontier life. Those mugs become very slippery. They are sorta' heavy so I understand the difficulty in handling glass products of any kind.

Old 11-26-2013, 01:28 PM

I got a coupon for $4.99 from Pepperidge Farms good toward any of their products!!! Sweet!!!!!

Old 11-27-2013, 04:32 PM

12,054 posts, read 23,347,049 times
I got two samples of Prilosec. Might need them as we enter into this season of eating.

Old 11-27-2013, 07:28 PM

41,959 posts, read 75,183,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
I got a coupon for $4.99 from Pepperidge Farms good toward any of their products!!! Sweet!!!!!
If you buy cookies, it's really sweet!

Old 11-30-2013, 05:28 AM

756 posts, read 836,202 times
I sent away for a free pair of sunglasses. They looked nice and free made them look even better, right?
Okay, so I send for them and then forget about it.. They arrive in the mail and they really are cool- I liked the color of the ?stems, the part that goes around your ears... anyway, I put them on and was looking to see how now they were and hubby comes in. Do you like my free sunglasses?? Ah, yeah I guess so.. What do mean you guess so? Do they look that bad?? No, they look nice but you can't wear those in public. Why?? Read the side of the glasses, but put your reading glasses on first! Okay.. I read the side with my real glasses on and it reads "Get kinky". Oh.. Yeah, you're kind of freaking me out...
Sheesh.. but I AM going to wear them!

Old 11-30-2013, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasplace View Post
I sent away for a free pair of sunglasses. They looked nice and free made them look even better, right?
Okay, so I send for them and then forget about it.. They arrive in the mail and they really are cool- I liked the color of the ?stems, the part that goes around your ears... anyway, I put them on and was looking to see how now they were and hubby comes in. Do you like my free sunglasses?? Ah, yeah I guess so.. What do mean you guess so? Do they look that bad?? No, they look nice but you can't wear those in public. Why?? Read the side of the glasses, but put your reading glasses on first! Okay.. I read the side with my real glasses on and it reads "Get kinky". Oh.. Yeah, you're kind of freaking me out...
AHAHAHAHA! That's a great freebie. It's a funny one, too.

Old 11-30-2013, 07:31 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,429,067 times
LOL! I agree with Ketabcha -- thanks for the laugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasplace View Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff