Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-04-2014, 12:35 PM
 
Location: San Antonio
12,114 posts, read 14,991,553 times
Reputation: 17659

Advertisements

Welcome back Lance!!

I got the Maxwellhouse coffee!!

I would love to see my UPS guy brig me a golf club!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-05-2014, 04:52 AM
 
15,632 posts, read 24,416,751 times
Reputation: 22820
Welcome back, Lancet! Awesome freebie (golf club), Starr! And congrats to those who got the Maxwell House International coffee sample -- that stuff is yummy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2014, 08:41 AM
 
Location: In a happy, quieter home now! :)
16,904 posts, read 16,116,328 times
Reputation: 75586
Bob! I am so excited! I got my Maxwell House coffee-latte-creamer-flavor-stuff ( ) today! That was quick! I can't wait to enjoy it, I have the "Suisse Mocha" and also the "French Vanilla"! Awesome!

Anyway, I just couldn't wait to tell you and everyone here.

Thank you so much, for this special treat and for all you do for us! Reps for you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2014, 08:48 AM
 
Location: Mass
22,184 posts, read 14,796,611 times
Reputation: 6771
Thanks rainroosty!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2014, 10:33 AM
 
Location: Tampa, FL
2,164 posts, read 1,651,414 times
Reputation: 1975
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
Bob! I am so excited! I got my Maxwell House coffee-latte-creamer-flavor-stuff ( ) today! That was quick! I can't wait to enjoy it, I have the "Suisse Mocha" and also the "French Vanilla"! Awesome!

Anyway, I just couldn't wait to tell you and everyone here.

Thank you so much, for this special treat and for all you do for us! Reps for you!
Aw, what a sweet thing to say. So glad to see you happy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-05-2014, 10:36 AM
 
Location: Tampa, FL
2,164 posts, read 1,651,414 times
Reputation: 1975
My hubby was thrilled to get a Golf Club. Me too, because I did not expect to get it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-06-2014, 12:17 AM
 
Location: Tampa, FL
2,164 posts, read 1,651,414 times
Reputation: 1975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I got a dandy little LED keychain flashlight and a stainless steel doodad about 1/2 the size of a credit card and just as slim. It's a multi-tool with a cutting edge, bottle opener, can opener, socket wrench, measuring ruler, hex nut key, chisel, nail guide, and an 8x10 color photo of Bo Didley (suitable for framing).
Somehow I ended up on the first page, so I got to read this again.
Thanks for the smile!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-06-2014, 08:28 AM
 
Location: NYC based - Used to Live in Philly - Transplant from Miami
2,307 posts, read 2,766,054 times
Reputation: 2610
OK I posted a question about how to get freebie and forgot about it. (I wrote the question last year - oh maybe on August! HAHA)
Since then I forgot about the whole thread until somebody repped my question and I re-checked it.
So basically some people responded that we have to wait for what Bob tell us as where to go to get freebie everyday or whenever, yes?

I will make sure to bookmark this page now haha so I don't miss the respond!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-06-2014, 08:38 AM
 
Location: Mass
22,184 posts, read 14,796,611 times
Reputation: 6771
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiandudeyo View Post
OK I posted a question about how to get freebie and forgot about it. (I wrote the question last year - oh maybe on August! HAHA)
Since then I forgot about the whole thread until somebody repped my question and I re-checked it.
So basically some people responded that we have to wait for what Bob tell us as where to go to get freebie everyday or whenever, yes?

I will make sure to bookmark this page now haha so I don't miss the respond!
Myself and other people post freebies all day long and you should check more than once a day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-06-2014, 10:02 AM
 
Location: Tampa, FL
2,164 posts, read 1,651,414 times
Reputation: 1975
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobrainman View Post
Myself and other people post freebies all day long and you should check more than once a day.
...and if you ever see a freebie yourself, feel free to post it here as well.
Myself, I always check out the link to see that it is valid before I post it here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top