Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2009, 01:31 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times

Advertisements

Walmart.com - PULL-UPS Training Pants

Free Pull-Ups Potty Print Kit:
Girls - Disney® Princess
Boys - Disney® Cars

Scroll down for reward cards, progress charts and other stuff to help your little one get potty trained.

ADDED after a couple of response posts:
CLICK on the orange box
For the Date of Birth - give YOURS - not the birth date of your child.
I just tried it and got
Quote:
Please allow up to four weeks for your free sample to arrive in your mailbox.
In the event that there is a delay in shipping your sample, we may notify you via email.

Last edited by GloryB; 07-02-2009 at 02:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2009, 01:39 PM

20,797 posts, read 9,739,063 times
I just tried to do that for my grandson and after I put in all the information needed I was rejected due to privacy to children.........HUH???? I gave name DOB and address and maybe because I said he is now using diapers OR I refused to take the questionairre? Very strange

Old 07-02-2009, 02:07 PM

OK now I did it my info and this is the message I got after signing up for everything...the bad news is that they gladly accepted my information though and that makes me nervous that they take all the info and then reject you?[CENTER]We're glad you want to register![/CENTER]
Since we are committed to online security and privacy, particularly with regard to children, we cannot accept your registration. Thank you.

Here is the message I received twice

Old 07-02-2009, 02:30 PM

Read the original post and try it again. I originally didn't order it since I don't have any small children....but I did try it after reading your posts. Now, I'll have this for my grandson.
Again, I think your possible mistake was putting in the wrong birth date. It will only accept an adult birth date.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Old 07-02-2009, 02:39 PM

Yes I did that too. It worked for you? Originally I did it for my grandson in his name and then went back and did it all in my name and got the same message. This time I signed up for everything and still got rejected. That's ok I went to some of your other threads and signed up for stuff.

GloryB I just discovered these threads. You have put so much work into them. Thank you for doing that!

Old 07-02-2009, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyworld View Post
Yes I did that too. It worked for you? Originally I did it for my grandson in his name and then went back and did it all in my name and got the same message. This time I signed up for everything and still got rejected. That's ok I went to some of your other threads and signed up for stuff.

GloryB I just discovered these threads. You have put so much work into them. Thank you for doing that!
I have no idea what happened with your info. Try clearing your cookies tomorrow and clicking it again. The WalMart site can be a little tricky sometimes.
Glad you are enjoying the freebies.
Years ago, I used to have a freebie site, so I really enjoy posting them.

Old 08-08-2009, 07:09 AM

1 posts, read 2,287 times
I have twins i'm trying to potty train a boy and a girl. What i found that helps is to tell them everytime you potty i will give you 4 gummy bears so far so good.

Old 08-09-2009, 07:53 AM

Thanks Audrastraight!

I'm thinking at 50 that I might need to retrain after a couple more decades. I'll remember to give myself some gummy bears when the time comes. I love those things!

BTW, I got these for my grandson and it was a REALLY NICE package of stuff with big quality stickers. I was very impressed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff