Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2010, 02:20 AM

4,023 posts, read 5,529,294 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
How's our sleepy water girls doing, and where's my burp report?
You talkin' to me? LOL

I've consumed a case....(I think there are 12)....... Sometimes I drink a whole bottle, sometimes half, sometimes part with one otc sleep pill, sometimes none because I go to sleep late anyway. Sometimes I wake up with a slight headache that is hard to rid, (after I've had the water), sometimes not...... At least with it, (without the Tylenol sleep pill), I don't wake up with a crummy taste in my mouth... It does tend to relax.....but I have to allow it to do the job... Seems like I drank a whole bottle a few nights ago, (the bottles aren't that big)...and forgot about it.......was watchng tv or reading a book, got up and walked like I was drunk.....it was then that I remembered that I had consumed some.... I think I sleep more soundly with it.....for a few hours straight through.....

I've got one more case to go.....it's not cheap, but they did send me an email with 20% off on the next order........however, it remains to be seen if I'll purchase it again.....

Old 03-23-2010, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
It's been cold enough this winter to grow Blue Bell (does anyone outside of Texas know that's a delicious ice cream) !!
I made that mistake already and she flogged me! (But I'll probably make it again!)

Old 03-23-2010, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
You are making us sound like gassy mermaids.
-------------------------------------------------
There are NO freebies out there today! This economy is really beginning to tee me off.

Forgot to ask.....does everyone here post on the Question of the Day thread in the Off Topic forum?
Boy, I'll bet you had withdrawals today!

No. Do you want us to?

Old 03-23-2010, 02:38 AM

Here's an owl.........one baby has hatched already but I haven't seen it yet...seems like the owners must update it once a day, but not sure yet.......got this off of another thread.....

Creekside: Barn owl nest on live feed

Old 03-23-2010, 12:02 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,431,732 times
Wow, Wurzig. Thanks so much for the link!!!! There's a whole world of webcams out there that I never knew existed!

Old 03-23-2010, 01:55 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,184,922 times
I wonder if they sell that sleep water in the store or if you have to order it from their site. My son really liked it. At 18, he could sleep without it if he hadn't trained his video game addicted self to stay up until 3 AM for the past few years. Now he has a job and can't get to sleep..........

Nice beautiful sunny breezy day here. Seems like I should be doing something outside....but I feel lazy. We have another special work project coming up that I gave myself to later in the week and on Saturday. It always sounds like a great idea when they ask and then I wonder what the heck was I thinking!!!

Old 03-23-2010, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Wow, Wurzig. Thanks so much for the link!!!! There's a whole world of webcams out there that I never knew existed!
I thought they all had naked women on them..................

Old 03-23-2010, 02:27 PM

12,114 posts, read 15,002,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I wonder if they sell that sleep water in the store or if you have to order it from their site. My son really liked it. At 18, he could sleep without it if he hadn't trained his video game addicted self to stay up until 3 AM for the past few years. Now he has a job and can't get to sleep..........

Nice beautiful sunny breezy day here. Seems like I should be doing something outside....but I feel lazy. We have another special work project coming up that I gave myself to later in the week and on Saturday. It always sounds like a great idea when they ask and then I wonder what the heck was I thinking!!!
Maybe...$$$$$$?

Old 03-23-2010, 04:11 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,431,732 times
Glory, Dream Water is available in some areas of the country. See the link below to find out if there are any near stores or distributors near you.
Sleep Aids, Natural Sleep Aids, Sleep Remedies, Dream Water (http://www.drinkdreamwater.com/store_locator.php - broken link)

They're having a fee shipping promotion right now. I really like it, as much for the relaxed, refreshed good-feeling I have in the mornings after I use it as for the way it helps me sleep.

Old 03-23-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:

They're having a fee shipping promotion right now. I really like it, as much for the relaxed, refreshed good-feeling I have in the mornings after I use it as for the way it helps me sleep.
I'll check it out. It's for my son anyway. Would you recommend any particular flavor? I think the sample he tried was lemon.

I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat regardless the time of day....especially since it's so quiet at home. The kids are doing pretty good. They actually made a Menu and a Chore List. Too bad they wouldn't do that when they lived at home. At least they picked up a few good habits from me.

My son did tell me that after paying bills he only had $25 a week left. I said "Welcome to the real world!". (Then went home and put a few extra bucks in his account online.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff