Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2010, 06:10 PM

2,480 posts, read 5,320,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
guess what i did!!!! it took me forever to get dressed ( being ever so careful!) with a large button up shirt and some pull on pants then a jacket to cover what the shirt didn't cover, never mind the hair cuz at this point i'm exhausted...

i went to the mail box!!!

i am felling soooooo much better ( still hurts like u know what ) but still. i'm going nuts, i want to DO something, GO somewhere, anything. I still cant wear much in the way of undergarments but i will figure it out. got my first check up this Friday am. hubby is going to take me.
So sorry Camper-glad you are feeling better. Hopefully before long this will be a distant memory!

Old 04-19-2010, 06:45 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,184,922 times

Old 04-19-2010, 08:25 PM

12,114 posts, read 15,002,256 times
wrong end smarty. boy, am i regretting all of it now. had to give in on the pain pill thing. oh well, it was still an adventure.

Old 04-19-2010, 08:29 PM

4,023 posts, read 5,529,294 times
Quote:
wrong end smarty. boy, am i regretting all of it now. had to give in on the pain pill thing. oh well, it was still an adventure.
maybe take 800 mgs. of motrin instead??????

Old 04-19-2010, 08:30 PM

GB, you are tooooo much! Pickin' on an invalid and all..........

ROFL!

Old 04-19-2010, 08:32 PM

Quote:
it doesn't seem like much at the time, but that's a bad injury......

Old 04-20-2010, 08:06 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,184,922 times
Well....Good Morning to Everyone!!

Not too many freebies available today....but at least there are a few to keep us busy. The organic feminine products looked interesting. I really did think all feminine products were organic...I mean.....cotton and fibers. Anyway....

I will be working until close to 11 PM tonight. It's okay....I have all my free magazines and snacks on the table ready to go. Money is money.

Camper, I'm glad you are feeling somewhat better and we hope your fun typing hand is good to go soon!!!

Anyone heard from texasfirewheel or Jess? Guess I better send out some notes to make sure they are both doing okay!!

I also wanted to invite everyone to post at The Village on CD!!
//www.city-data.com/forum/commu...lates-out.html
It is a really nice group of people who will always brighten up your day with conversation and pictures. I'm inviting you since I avoided posting there when I first joined CD because I didn't know anyone. I was really glad when someone invited me and I made lots of really great new friends.

Wonder what is going on with the 'rep' program? I'll give two and it says I'm out. I'll give one later and it says I'm out again. CRAZY thing!!

Old 04-20-2010, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Well....Good Morning to Everyone!!

Not too many freebies available today....but at least there are a few to keep us busy. The organic feminine products looked interesting. I really did think all feminine products were organic...I mean.....cotton and fibers. Anyway....

I will be working until close to 11 PM tonight. It's okay....I have all my free magazines and snacks on the table ready to go. Money is money.

Camper, I'm glad you are feeling somewhat better and we hope your fun typing hand is good to go soon!!!

Anyone heard from texasfirewheel or Jess? Guess I better send out some notes to make sure they are both doing okay!!

I also wanted to invite everyone to post at The Village on CD!!
//www.city-data.com/forum/commu...lates-out.html
It is a really nice group of people who will always brighten up your day with conversation and pictures. I'm inviting you since I avoided posting there when I first joined CD because I didn't know anyone. I was really glad when someone invited me and I made lots of really great new friends.

Wonder what is going on with the 'rep' program? I'll give two and it says I'm out. I'll give one later and it says I'm out again. CRAZY thing!!
Haven't heard from either of the two..... Somebody else asked about Jess on another thread....maybe she's sick or on a vacation???? Texas is working her tail off.....seems like somebody quit or got sick or something and she has to do their job for awhile on top of hers....she told us but I forgot what she said....

I thought I was more nuts than usual......I am into giving reps now and know there are 24-hour limits, but it is now telling me that I have to wait longer to give more and I hardly gave any out yesterday......and it is also telling me that I have to give more out before I give it to such and such again and I haven't given to such and such for a long time....... Heck, just as I am getting the hang of it......LOL

How much Tylenol can you take before you decide to cut your head off because the pain won't go away? I think Motrin is better but I can't take that family of drugs anymore.....acetominaphin or whatever is in it.....(I know that I didn't spell that right but I'm too lazy to look it up)

P.S. and this is acting very slow.......I click and nothing happens so I click again, (thinking that I didn't click hard enough the first time), and of course it tells me that I can't do it twice and it'll redirect me in a few seconds......

Old 04-20-2010, 04:21 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,325,155 times
Jess5 is fine. She has been very busy.

Old 04-20-2010, 06:29 PM

8,091 posts, read 15,435,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
If Gand doesn't show up soon to share her story.....I'm going to make up one and post it for her.
I was waiting to see what you guys came up with

OK, we had our department meeting last night. Everybody got bad news except - it was announced that I'm being "stolen" by another department as of July 1. I've been trying to get into this other department for 5 years - and now the VP of Business Services decides she wants me. (Anyone remember Sally Fields at the Oscars? "You like me! You really like me!" That was me the day I found out)

My salary will no longer be dependent on grants. This is a really really really really really really big deal, with the budget problems CA is having now. I won't get hit with a 22 day furlough like the others. I can't lose my job between now and retirement unless I kill someone.

Sorry the news wasn't more risque , but I'm JAZZED!!!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff