Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2010, 12:31 AM

4,023 posts, read 5,525,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Too bad we all live so far from each other Wurzig or we could pitch in and help you out. I actually love to dust. I like to clean period. I am weird.

I am watching a tornado special on PBS.....which is kinda odd feeling since it just happened in the area they are focusing on. What I didn't know is Florida got MORE tornadoes than Oklahoma. They just aren't as big since many are caused by ocean water spouts. I've only seen one of them in my lifetime and I lived on the beaches for many years. I guess they know what they are talking about.

Between the earthquake, flooding and tornadoes being in full force this year....I'm dreading hurricane season.
I watched NCIS and The Good Wife......

I wish you could dust my house, too........

Old 05-12-2010, 07:04 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
RISE AND SHINE!

I got a really good night's sleep and am feeling all energetic this morning! Too bad I really don't have anything to do that requires energy. Guess I can apply it towards work today....but even then.....I just sit in one spot most of the day. I probably should get an exercise program for myself, but I hate to exercise. We have a free fitness room here. I could at least go bicycle or something.

Old 05-12-2010, 07:48 AM

496 posts, read 1,054,788 times
I uploaded 3 more pics in my album for all my friends to see Hope u like

Old 05-12-2010, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weroses View Post
I uploaded 3 more pics in my album for all my friends to see Hope u like
You live in a beautiful area...looks so peaceful.....so green! Are there snakes there? I'd be afraid!
Do you hear frogs at night? I love to hear frogs!
Do you have fireflies? I like those, too.
Do you have a fishing boat or was that just a pic taken in a harbor?
The babies are cute......I'll bet they get into everything!

Thanks for sharing.

Old 05-12-2010, 02:13 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,312,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
I watched NCIS and The Good Wife......

I wish you could dust my house, too........
The Good Wife is my current favorite show on TV. It is really a very fine production and I'm always on the edge of my chair because the situations get so complicated and I can't figure out how they are going to work out.

The one last week really grabbed me. I mean the one about the Indian woman and when the hubby left the house and the son did a very brave thing to save that situation.

Old 05-12-2010, 03:22 PM

496 posts, read 1,054,788 times
Well I live out in the booniesin Ky. There are Frogs,Snakes,Rabbits Squirrels,Deer and various other critters It is very quiet sometimes too quiet out here. I was raised in the mountains of N.C. so things don't bother me too much here in Ky. We've lived here over 16yrs now Well no babies at home only my 17yr old son The rest are grown I have 2 Grandbabies in Fl I miss them alot

Old 05-12-2010, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
The Good Wife is my current favorite show on TV. It is really a very fine production and I'm always on the edge of my chair because the situations get so complicated and I can't figure out how they are going to work out.

The one last week really grabbed me. I mean the one about the Indian woman and when the hubby left the house and the son did a very brave thing to save that situation.
Did you see it last night? She was chosen for the job but got blackmailed by that p/r guy.....grrrr. At first, it was just another lawyer show, but each week it gets better and better...... And the previews for next week! It looks like the competetive guy who lost the job is gonna try to get her! Grrrr!

Old 05-12-2010, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weroses View Post
Well I live out in the booniesin Ky. There are Frogs,Snakes,Rabbits Squirrels,Deer and various other critters It is very quiet sometimes too quiet out here. I was raised in the mountains of N.C. so things don't bother me too much here in Ky. We've lived here over 16yrs now Well no babies at home only my 17yr old son The rest are grown I have 2 Grandbabies in Fl I miss them alot
There is something about snakes......I just couldn't handle the snakes...I have a phobia.....won't even go to the reptile area in a zoo.... Well, I did to see one of those Komodo Dragons or however you spell it....but that's it!

They're awafully cute.....you can tell they are going to be 'all boy'! I hope their parents take a lot of vitamins.....gonna need the energy to keep up with them!

Old 05-12-2010, 05:33 PM

2,480 posts, read 5,317,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
There is something about snakes......I just couldn't handle the snakes...I have a phobia.....won't even go to the reptile area in a zoo.... Well, I did to see one of those Komodo Dragons or however you spell it....but that's it!

They're awafully cute.....you can tell they are going to be 'all boy'! I hope their parents take a lot of vitamins.....gonna need the energy to keep up with them!
I'm with you as far as snakes go. They are good for the garden but thank goodness in 1 1/2 years have year not seen any.

Last edited by DKVA; 05-12-2010 at 06:13 PM..

Old 05-12-2010, 10:05 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,371,184 times
Oh my goodness, weroses, it's beautiful where you live. How close are your nearest neighbors? What I wouldn't give to live in the country, but, it's prime land around here. Everyone wants out there, which drives the prices up so much. To get to each of my neighbors on each side, I only have to take 2 steps in either direction. I hate it. No one should have to live where they can hear their neighbors cough!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff