Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2010, 09:04 AM

883 posts, read 516,573 times

Advertisements

Good Morning Everyone Have a wonderful day
Gloryb hope you feel better
Camper hope you feel better too

I have so many aches and pains and getting so lazy that I don't even feel like being in the computer anymore

But I am going to try and come in more often

Old 05-27-2010, 09:18 AM

43,854 posts, read 50,875,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DulceJ View Post

I have so many aches and pains and getting so lazy that I don't even feel like being in the computer anymore

My computer time is about the only thing I DO enjoy!
It is nice to get some social interaction while not having to get dressed up for it.

We miss you when you aren't around Dulce!

Old 05-28-2010, 03:04 PM

4,023 posts, read 5,488,863 times
Quote:

Arthritis? Hope you feel better, Sweet Dulce.

Old 05-28-2010, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
My computer time is about the only thing I DO enjoy!
It is nice to get some social interaction while not having to get dressed up for it.

We miss you when you aren't around Dulce!
We went to the gym and I rode the bike for awhile...he got done before I did, so I didn't even do any of the machines....I watched Serena Williams play tennis and win while I was on the bike....her legs are as big as mine, (mine are muscular, too), but she is ALL muscle where I have a few old lady dents and veins...LOL.. I don't have thunder thighs--- just big, muscular legs....I always wanted skinny legs....we always want what we can't have....

I'm sitting here trying to get some energy, waiting to put more stuff into the dryer, drinking part of a diet Rockstar. I can't handle the bubbles in stuff, so I let it go flat......

I have no idea where all this laundry comes from......I feel like I have MAID stamped on my forehead a good part of the time......

GB, we have no plans except to eat out with friends at an Italian place on Saturday night and bbq at the house on Monday and maybe have a few folks over.....I am not in the hostess mood but maybe that'll change in a day or so... I bought some pink, read-made tequila margarita stuff.....I think it is passion fruit or something....it's pretty.....I will have one on Monday...... This area gets very crowded, too. I live at the beach, camping is allowed on one of them, (there was a huge, annual Blues Festival at Doheny last weekend), Laguna Beach is loaded with lodging that is always full, on and on..... I don't like to travel on this weekend either.....too many traffic deaths.....

I hope to get enough energy to drag my bu*t over to Costco on Sunday...my husband loves those little grape tomatoes, he eats them like candy and they come in a big container at Costco..... I get so sick of shopping for food.....I feel like Ralph's is about to clean out my savings account, even though I watch for deals, use coupons, etc.....groceries are so expensive....I wish we could be the Jetson's and just take a little pill that is = to a whole meal.....the kitchen would stay clean, too. I used to try to grow jalapenos, tomatoes, & cilantro out in the backyard, but we have so many ants that it isn't worth it.....the rats eat the snails, so we don't have too many snails anymore.....it's just a 3-ring critter circus around here all the time..... We scared off the coyotes so now we have to many rabbits and talk about destructive!!!! Our development gets a mountain lion about once every 2-3 years.....they come out of the hills looking for water.....I wish they'd eat all the rabbits.

After watching the owls these past few months down in San Marcos--the babies are starting to fly out of the owl house at night---they grew so fast and are so cute, but are still a little un-co-ordinated, I am tempted to buy an owl box for my next house.....they catch everything and eat it....all those pesky rodents.... If I am out late at night, sometimes I see and hear them flying over my house, so I know they are around here....good to have. Owls are beautiful creatures...so fluffy.

Hope you have a good, safe trip, K....... My best friend had a big celebration of life at an old country graveyard in one of the Carolinas when they buried her father-in-law a year or so ago......lots of long-lost family came, so it was sort of a reunion, I guess.....

As far as I am concerned, my long-lost *******y relatives can remain lost...... <okay, okay, spank me!> Hey, maybe I invented a new word: *******y!

Camper, you might be reading, but don't bother typing......I know you're hurting....just know I am thinking of you, as we all are....

Hope your stomach is doing better GB.

Will you be seeing any of your kids, DVKA?

Try to stay cool, Gand.....

I wish my house would sell.....I'd be happier..... It's a crummy feeling to have the next phase of life in limbo for this length of time.

And being that it is Memorial Weekend, I am thinking about the war we are in.....and all the dead service people throughout the ages......my dad was in Korea....sigh....

Stay safe everybody.....lots of drunks out on the road this weekend.

Old 05-28-2010, 04:14 PM

Well, looking at my post, I guess I didn't invent a new word at all.......maybe it is a foreign language cuss word, I dunno......hahahaha! Too funny! hahaha! I am my own entertainment today! Automatically censored! haha!

Old 05-28-2010, 10:42 PM

43,854 posts, read 50,875,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
Well, looking at my post, I guess I didn't invent a new word at all.......maybe it is a foreign language cuss word, I dunno......hahahaha! Too funny! hahaha! I am my own entertainment today! Automatically censored! haha!
Quote:
*******y
I was actually trying to figure out what the original word was!

I have to work tomorrow....but Saturday is always a good day for me so I don't mind. I came in second on the LA Times sales cash award for the month. It was only $25....but I was happy to get it!!! Money is money.

I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow!!!

Old 05-29-2010, 02:50 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,349,957 times
Quote:

I feel for you. I have arthritis too. I'm currently on 12 medications and a monthly infusion. I know what you're going through.

Old 05-29-2010, 05:34 AM

Well, on top of my censored word, I spelled DKVA incorrectly......
It's 3:30 a.m.......I stayed up too late watching scary stuff on HBO...... I just drank a bit of Dream Water, (my next to my last one)....I'm not gonna order it again...sometimes it makes me a bit nauseus (did I spell that correrctly? I'm too lazy to check..).

GB, I think that's a great bonus! Heck, it's half a gas tank, so that's good!

Old 05-29-2010, 06:46 PM

2,480 posts, read 5,294,243 times

Unfortunately not. The airfares have been way too high.

We will see our daughter for the 4th of July in NC. We rent a condo on the beach and she can drive.
Our son and his fiancee are planning to drive out here in August. He just started a new job so unfortunately cannot join us in NC.

Old 05-29-2010, 07:51 PM

15,893 posts, read 18,213,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKVA View Post

Unfortunately not. The airfares have been way too high.

We will see our daughter for the 4th of July in NC. We rent a condo on the beach and she can drive.
Our son and his fiancee are planning to drive out here in August. He just started a new job so unfortunately cannot join us in NC.
July 4th will be here before you know it. Does your daughter still have your cat?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff