Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2009, 12:43 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,174,310 times

Advertisements

Shop Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks

from Anheuser Busch Adventure Parks

Complimentary admission for active duty military representing all five service branches, active members of a reserve or National Guard unit, and/or up to three direct dependants.
Valid for one complimentary single-day admission per person, per year, to one of the following Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks:
o SeaWorld Orlando, San Diego, or San Antonio
o Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Williamsburg
o Sesame Place
o Adventure Island
o Water Country USA
Offer valid through 12/31/2009. Operating days and hours vary by park. Please check with specific park for current operating schedule.

Fill out the on-line form entirely .
Print a copy of the form.
Sign the bottom of the printed form on the line provided.
Along with completed registration form, applicant must present valid, active-duty Military/Service ID; dependents ages 10 and over must present valid Dependent ID.
If you are unable to print your registration form, you can pick one up at Guest relations and fill it out upon arrival.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2009, 02:55 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,321,246 times
What a wonderful idea. I believe that we can never do enough for our military folks and that is particularly true when we have troops fighting a war far away from home.

Old 08-28-2009, 02:59 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
What a wonderful idea. I believe that we can never do enough for our military folks and that is particularly true when we have troops fighting a war far away from home.
You are so right! I just sent this to my son who is in Iraq right now, and told him to tell his buddies about it. There's a park in San Antonio too which is pretty dang close to Fort Hood (which is hwere he's normally stationed), so hopefully some of them can take advantage of this!

Old 08-28-2009, 08:25 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,174,310 times
I used to work at a Navy base. I like the job I have now, but working for the Navy as a single 30 year old woman was like going to work in PARADISE! I had all the hot wings and cold beer I wanted for several years. Not to mention some really handsome company!!

Now I'm a little too old to live that party lifestyle, but I still support our military with all my heart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff