Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2009, 05:08 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,174,310 times

Advertisements

10 Free OPKs

Quote:
Select any combination of FREE
OPKs and pregnancy tests.

2 Tell us where you would like us to send
your 10 FREE OPKs and pregnancy tests. .

FAQs
Q. Is this really free?
A. Yes, 100% free. We only ask that you limit 10 per household as supplies are limited.

Q. Can I select 8 OPKs and 2 pregnancy tests?
A. Absolutely. Any combination that adds up to 10.

Q. Is there a cost for shipping?
A. We pay for shipping, so there is no cost to you.

Q. Can I receive more than 10?
A. We ask that you please limit 10 per household as supplies are limited.

Q. Do I need a credit card?
A. No. There is no cost whatsoever.

Q. Why are you giving away 10 free OPKs and pregnancy tests?
A. Sacred Heart Mission is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the health
of pregnant mothers and their babies through charitable giving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff