Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2011, 06:09 PM

41,957 posts, read 75,192,887 times

Advertisements

Got the Garnier face gel something or another today from Target. I can't remember exactly what it is without getting up , but I do remember that I ordered it just a few days ago. Quick service!

Old 06-07-2011, 08:58 PM

12,114 posts, read 15,002,256 times
I was getting ready to post that I got nothing today when UPS starts honking out on the road. I hate when they do that, he wants me to come to the truck....how do you think that works for him? I don't think so, he gets paid to deliver to the door, not the road.

Anyway... I got the 3M Scotchprint Wrap film samples. it's not a bad sample , just not sure what I'll do with them, and they STINK!! Smells like rubber.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:53 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,184,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post

Anyway... I got the 3M Scotchprint Wrap film samples. it's not a bad sample , just not sure what I'll do with them, and they STINK!! Smells like rubber.
I suggest you hide and save them for the next time Mr Camper pi$$es you off. Plopping that over his mouth will surely shut him up.

Old 06-08-2011, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
Great photos, crazyworld! I love to see pics of posters, especially this wonderful group. I always imagine what people look like and enjoy seeing how wrong I am.
I do too! Lots of times I'm actually fairly accurate. (This comes from all my years of internet dating.........I can smell a friggin dud a mile away!) Actually, I only dated military guys. I met some of the greatest men in the whole world. I had a WONDERFUL run for a couple of decades (30-50) of being single.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyworld View Post
oh now I am intrigued....what did you think I looked like???? LOL Did I sound tall and sexy and blonde?
I actually used to get you and CoastalMaine mixed up. I had you both pegged as brazen blondes.............

Quote:
I am back but just long enough to apologize for my spelling...can you tell I was in a hurry and didn't spell check...sorry peeps
Yeah....like that is really an issue on the Freebie Forum!

Have you SEEN some of my posts? If it wasn't for Ketabcha catching my mistakes from time to time....this whole forum would be a complete mess.

Old 06-08-2011, 03:48 PM

15,129 posts, read 32,326,222 times
Today, a quart of Glidden paint in Dazzling Daffodil was on my doorstep.

Old 06-08-2011, 05:51 PM

2,164 posts, read 1,652,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
'next time you're online'???? You mean you don't LIVE online like the rest of us?

UPDATE: (no one was out....so no one saw me in my PJ's unless they were leering out from behind their window shades... .)
LOL...nope, I gotta get offline now & then to rest my back.
Whew.... she didn't see me leering out from behind my shades...

Quote:
My hubster and myself.
You're beautiful!

Quote:
Then I look at the remote for the TV....and remember why I don't want a man around.
Too funny.

Quote:
She is the one who opened up a donation center called Bundles of Love and all collected goods (including our freebies) go to Domestic Violence shelters as well as homeless kids as well as pet shelters etc..she does all this on her own time and dime...
Sounds like you brought that gal up right, my friend. That's a wonderful thing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
I hate when they do that, he wants me to come to the truck....how do you think that works for him? I don't think so, he gets paid to deliver to the door, not the road.
You tell him, sweetie! Sounds like a slacker to me.

Quote:
I had you both pegged as brazen blondes.....
hey, me too, me too! I'm a brazen blonde!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moved View Post
Dazzling Daffodil. I don't usually care for yellow paint, but that sounds nice. I love daffodils, anyway.

Now to the reason I actually came to this thread--
Recently, I received:

Bottle of Lori Greiner ManicureKeeper (full sized!)
Gucci Guilty eau de toilette
Woman's Day - free magazine
AlternaVites powder (vitamin pill alternative) tiny sample
2 packets Truvia natural sweetner
bumper sticker, "Right Wing" (Don't hate me cuz I'm fascinated by politics! ha)
stickers from VisceraFilmFestival.com, "Women Horror Filmakers"
(Now you know two things about me you may wish you didn't! lol)

Oh, and a "free" barf bag that I accidentally brought home inside my free airplane magazine! When I found it inside, I LMAO.
make that THREE things...

Old 06-08-2011, 06:23 PM

20,797 posts, read 9,743,388 times
LOL GB the funny thing is CoastalMaine and I live in the same state...The blonde you see in my hair is there with a little help...shhhhh don't tell anyone.

Starr you are way too kind but thank you..

Thanks again~I am proud of my daughter..she really tries hard to make a difference with everyone she meets.

Old 06-08-2011, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr.R View Post
bumper sticker, "Right Wing" (Don't hate me cuz I'm fascinated by politics! ha)
That was a good looking sticker. Since we work for an UBER liberal newspaper, my daughter bet me I wouldn't put it on my car.
She lost.

I didn't check my mail today. I'm glad my extra work hours are finally over for this week. Next week we have to meet with some execs from the Chicago Tribune for a new project....and I'll have longer hours again. Well, unless they figure out which car is mine in the parking lot....then I could be in the unemployment line.

Old 06-08-2011, 09:28 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,325,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moved View Post
You could start a paint store with all the quarts you have been receiving. It's just amazing. I wonder if you won a "lifetime supply" of paint and we didn't realize it.

Have fun with the paint. I think it is so cool that you are getting so much of it.

I painted the inside of my garage in daffodil and it is amazing how cheerful it is. Most folks would not care about a cheerful garage but I love mine.

Old 06-08-2011, 09:31 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,325,155 times
Quote:

Have you SEEN some of my posts? If it wasn't for Ketabcha catching my mistakes from time to time....this whole forum would be a complete mess.
And I am the worst speller in the world. Sometimes I am so off on my spelling I can't even find the word in the dictionary because my spelling is so wrong. LOL

My parents claimed it's because I had Japanese teachers in elementary school but I don't think that is it. I think I'm missing the spelling gene.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff