Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2011, 12:14 PM

527 posts, read 2,168,853 times

Advertisements

^^I am a total noob when it comes to perfumes so i kind of like it but it seems it a girl's perfume, still i used it once..lol
And yes it came from UK only in royal mail, delivered here by USPS.

Old 09-06-2011, 12:41 PM

2,164 posts, read 1,651,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Sounds kinky! LOL
LOL...my thoughts exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Can I still post it here if it didn't come in the mail?
Yes you can, and Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
I just got it too!!!!!!! Sweet! The only thing I like about Wallymart anymore is their freebies.
I got mine too! With 3 coupons, yay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I also got another 50 bandaids. I guess they sent them in case I have to have my throat slit again.
Guess the bandaids were offered while I was on my mini-vacatio. Too bad, I'm always cutting myself while cooking. Not badly, just little ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I never DID get the bandaids. Isn't it odd how some of us get this and some of us get that?

I have a 4 year old grandson who lives here....need I say more? This stuff is just great!!
Yeah, it's weird. I wonder why...do they run out? We all order around the same time.
Also, I have an 8 yo nephew and a 4 yo neice, so we're always cleaning fingerprints off the sliding doors.

Quote:
I do individual freebies, but my daughter is into Mom's Meet and Mom's Ambassador.
I think I signed up for one of those at some point. I need to check my bookmarks I guess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rak007 View Post
I got the Burberry perfume sample 2 days back. Good quantity for a freebie. Was shipped from UK.
No idea when i will get the 3.5mm earphones. Anyone got it ?
Haven't gotten the earphones yet.

Quote:
They really shipped from the UK? Wow, how expensive all that must have been!! I thought they would send it here and ship it. No, haven't gotten mine yet. What does BURBERRy actually smell like?
Yep, got the perfume a couple days ago, and mentioned it had come via "royal mail." Smells great, I love it.

Last edited by Starr.R; 09-06-2011 at 01:07 PM.. Reason: more chat

Old 09-06-2011, 01:10 PM

2,164 posts, read 1,651,414 times
P.S. forgot to write thatI rec'd my weekly
BloombergBusinessweek and
10 Dessert Recipe cards. Don't remember ordering these...
From Great American Home Baking.

Old 09-06-2011, 03:43 PM

3,791 posts, read 8,896,876 times
Received the Burberry sample today...not a great smell, but not too bad either. They should distribute the sample to people with BO.

Also got a coupon from Oscar Mayer for a free pack of their Selects hot dogs.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:01 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
Tuesday:
Free coupon for Oscar Mayer Selects product - was a Facebook offer
Breathe Right sample

Old 09-06-2011, 10:55 PM

41 posts, read 70,725 times
I also got the Suave pack of samples from WalMart. Seems like a lot of us ordered on the same day.

Also, a sample of EmergenC.
Shutterbug magazine, 3 issues in the last 2 weeks!
Bridal Guide Magazine.
Newsweek.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:01 AM

4,023 posts, read 5,525,022 times
Nivea bath gel....

Old 09-07-2011, 01:10 AM

will somebody please nudge me the next time the band aid offer is around? I will pay you. I will give you a free dog who will lick you to death.

Keta is such a hog.....she always gets them! She EVEN gets them when she doesn't ask for them, just like 'somebody else, who shall remain nameless' always gets paint!

(you miss me when I am not here, right?)

Old 09-07-2011, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
The Invisible Glass is wonderful. Yes, GB, I bought a lot of it. The wipes are fantastic and the spray is better than okay. The thing about the spray is that its success is dictated by what we use to wipe it up. The wipes (I get the individually wrapped ones) are the best I have ever encountered. I use them on the computer screen, the TV and my reading glasses. I love this stuff.

You can order free samples here: Invisible Glass | No Streaks | Glass Cleaner
Thanks, Keta. Am gonna try it. Where did you buy your stash?

Have you ever tried it on windows? Does it smear on large glass?

Old 09-07-2011, 07:54 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
Thanks, Keta. Am gonna try it. Where did you buy your stash?

Have you ever tried it on windows? Does it smear on large glass?
This stuff is fantastic on large glass and windows! No smudge or ANYTHING! It puts Windex to shame!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff