Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2011, 02:43 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,416,751 times

Advertisements

I keep forgetting to mention the days that I get freebie magazine issues. I've gotten SO many from this forum that I get freebie magazine issues almost every day. In fact, I'm probably receiving 30 free magazines monthly now so that does average out to one per day.

Many are magazines that I'd pay to get anyway...such as GOOD HOUSEKEEPING, ALL YOU, WOMEN'S DAY. HEALTH, FITNESS, SEATTLE (I actually used to subscribe to it), AGING WELL, LIVING THE COUNTRY LIFE and COASTAL LIVING.

I'm really enjoying the free six-month subscription to the weekly magazine NEWSWEEK. I used to subscribe to it years ago but dropped it when finances required me to drop some of my subscriptions. I may end up subscribing again, as I'm getting hooked on it.

And I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I'm enjoying magazines like BUDGET TRAVEL, FIELD & STREAM, WATCH, ENTREPRENEUR and COMPUTER WORLD. There are articles in each issue that are interesting.

I'm also getting several financial magazines. Most of the contents are pretty much over my head but there's usually at least one article in each issue that's been dumbed down enough for me to understand and learn.

These magazine freebies are just the ones I thought of right off the top of my head. There are a lot more that I've gotten from this forum. Thanks again to Glory, Bob. Starr, Camper and others who've posted about them!!

Old 09-22-2011, 01:49 PM

12,114 posts, read 14,991,553 times
Got a two pack of the Invisible glass wipes. Will have to give it a try after Glory raving about it so much.

Old 09-22-2011, 02:04 PM

15,128 posts, read 32,307,461 times
A little bottle of Scope mouthwash & foil packet of Crest toothpaste
A sample package of Kimtech Touchscreen cleaning wipes

Old 09-22-2011, 03:34 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,416,751 times
OK, I'm going to try to remember to post the freebie magazines as I get them. Today I got LIVING THE COUNTRY LIFE, THIS OLD HOUSE, COASTAL LIVING and ENTREPRENEUR....all freebies.

Old 09-22-2011, 04:00 PM

12,054 posts, read 23,338,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
OK, I'm going to try to remember to post the freebie magazines as I get them. Today I got LIVING THE COUNTRY LIFE, THIS OLD HOUSE, COASTAL LIVING and ENTREPRENEUR....all freebies.
Wow~~what a great haul!

I got the Strivectin Neck Lift and a $10 coupon for the next one.

Old 09-22-2011, 06:16 PM

1,056 posts, read 1,737,231 times
Also got the Invisible Wipes 2 pack

Old 09-22-2011, 09:55 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,312,432 times
I got a box of girlie stuff from Target. I really like their packaging.
I also got a sample of ten Touchscreen Cleaning Wipes for computer and telly screens.

Old 09-23-2011, 06:08 AM

41,948 posts, read 75,144,160 times
More girlie stuff, and this time the package was not discreet! And it came to my office! double

Also, some FrizzEase. Handy right now, since it's so danged humid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moved View Post
foil packet of Crest toothpaste
Which is quite impossible to open! Argh ...

Old 09-23-2011, 07:18 AM

527 posts, read 2,168,853 times
Received some "trilipiderm" body lotion / moisturizer 3 sachets yesterday. I guess it is some sort of moisturizer right ? Can anybody explain ?
Anything different with this, i guess i never saw them in walmart but i may be wrong.
I don't even remember ordering them. But that is the way it is with freebies, you order / request and you forget.

Old 09-23-2011, 09:40 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
I keep forgetting to mention the days that I get freebie magazine issues. I've gotten SO many from this forum that I get freebie magazine issues almost every day. In fact, I'm probably receiving 30 free magazines monthly now so that does average out to one per day.

Many are magazines that I'd pay to get anyway...such as GOOD HOUSEKEEPING, ALL YOU, WOMEN'S DAY. HEALTH, FITNESS, SEATTLE (I actually used to subscribe to it), AGING WELL, LIVING THE COUNTRY LIFE and COASTAL LIVING. ................
Don't forget you can convert them in the end to another year. You can also change the address of any subscription and pawn it off as a Christmas gift....

Here's the link for the conversion contacts:
//www.city-data.com/forum/deals...onal-free.html

I got so many for so long until I got tired of reading them. I'm going to give it a break for awhile, then probably begin ordering again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Got a two pack of the Invisible glass wipes. Will have to give it a try after Glory raving about it so much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkin5 View Post
Also got the Invisible Wipes 2 pack
You guys will like these. They just spoil you to the point of not enjoying another brand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
More girlie stuff, and this time the package was not discreet! And it came to my office! double
Somehow I find this whole scenario hilarious!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I got a box of girlie stuff from Target. I really like their packaging.
I also got a sample of ten Touchscreen Cleaning Wipes for computer and telly screens.
Was that the purple thing that looked sort of like a cardboard ladies bag? It was too cute to even throw away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rak007 View Post
Received some "trilipiderm" body lotion / moisturizer 3 sachets yesterday. I guess it is some sort of moisturizer right ? Can anybody explain ?
Anything different with this, i guess i never saw them in walmart but i may be wrong.
I don't even remember ordering them. But that is the way it is with freebies, you order / request and you forget.
You can separate the various kinds of freebies and keep them in zip lock bags or just open them and squeeze into an empty plastic travel size container. I've used both methods.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff