Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2012, 02:18 AM

2,002 posts, read 4,585,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr.R View Post
I love getting my free magazines: Family Circle, Martha's Living, Parenting, Forbes, Bloomberg, and Better Homes & Gardens. And when I'm done with them, I donate them to either the woman's shelter or the library.

Other than that, I haven't rec'd much lately, cuz I haven't been here (or anywhere else online) for a while.
Oh I haven't thought about donating the magazines! I volunteer at the local hospital and they could definitely use them! Thanks for a wonderful idea!

I want to thank those of you who posted dog food coupons (I'll give you guys rep as soon as I "spread the love" around a bit LOL). Today I went to Petco and I brought home Hills Science treats, a small bag of Hills Science Ideal Balance food, a free can of Purina dog food, and a discounted big bag of our regular Hills food. All of this for the same money I spend every month on my doggies' food.

Old 02-19-2012, 06:07 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,193,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWgal View Post
Oh I haven't thought about donating the magazines! I volunteer at the local hospital and they could definitely use them! Thanks for a wonderful idea!

I want to thank those of you who posted dog food coupons (I'll give you guys rep as soon as I "spread the love" around a bit LOL). Today I went to Petco and I brought home Hills Science treats, a small bag of Hills Science Ideal Balance food, a free can of Purina dog food, and a discounted big bag of our regular Hills food. All of this for the same money I spend every month on my doggies' food.
Yeah, old folks homes always appreciate the used magazines as well.

GLAD you could make good use of the coupons DFW!!!

Old 02-20-2012, 01:08 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,328,033 times
I have not gotten any freebies in weeks. I have been ordering some but not a lot. When this happens I always wonder if I have a new mailman.

Oh well, I should rejoice that Mondays are a favorite day because I spend the day watching a Hoarder's marathon. Yes, my life is very exciting.

Old 02-20-2012, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post

Oh well, I should rejoice that Mondays are a favorite day because I spend the day watching a Hoarder's marathon. Yes, my life is very exciting.
Thanks for sharing. Now I feel less stupid for being so giddy over the season premier of Celebrity Apprentice last night.

I can't watch Hoarders. The last time I watched it, I dreamed I had people coming over and each time I cleaned one room....the next one was full of stuff. So, I can't watch the show any longer. Then again, I'm the same person who can't sleep on anything but white sheets and only use white towels. I'm so ODD.

No mail today.....I have high hopes for tomorrow.

Old 02-20-2012, 10:40 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,435,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Thanks for sharing. Now I feel less stupid for being so giddy over the season premier of Celebrity Apprentice last night.

I can't watch Hoarders. The last time I watched it, I dreamed I had people coming over and each time I cleaned one room....the next one was full of stuff. So, I can't watch the show any longer. Then again, I'm the same person who can't sleep on anything but white sheets and only use white towels. I'm so ODD.

I've never watched THE APPRENTICE but I love CLAY AIKEN so much and I read today that he's on this season's CELEBRITY APPRENTICE. So I watched it on THE APPRENTICE website today. I dont care for The Donald so I'll watch this season only until CLAY gets fired.

And I used to watch HOARDERS in the beginning. But I can stand only so many shows of dead cockroaches in the sinks and dead, rotting rats in the bedrooms and kitchens. Yuck.

Old 02-21-2012, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
I've never watched THE APPRENTICE but I love CLAY AIKEN so much and I read today that he's on this season's CELEBRITY APPRENTICE. So I watched it on THE APPRENTICE website today. I dont care for The Donald so I'll watch this season only until CLAY gets fired.

And I used to watch HOARDERS in the beginning. But I can stand only so many shows of dead cockroaches in the sinks and dead, rotting rats in the bedrooms and kitchens. Yuck.
Clay Aikin?

I'm just watching to see if Victoria Gotti has someone knocked off. My GAWD her fake hair looks ridiculous.

Old 02-21-2012, 09:02 AM

2/21 - TUES

Free Coupon - 14 Count Box of Prevacid (now that is a money saver!!)

Old 02-21-2012, 11:28 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,435,519 times
Quote:
Clay Aikin?

I'm just watching to see if Victoria Gotti has someone knocked off. My GAWD her fake hair looks ridiculous.

Yes, CLAY AIKEN! I went to see him in concert twice. He's the reason I got hooked on American Idol. He's such a nice, decent young man and so talented.

I think it's interesting to see those celebrities and learn that some of them are not what I had thought they'd be...especially (from the first episode) the motorcycle guy. I never watch that motorcycle show but I had an image of him as a dirty old Hell's Angels guy -- and, so far, he seems to be very different....more of a businessman whose job is to project that Hell's Angels image.

Victoria Gotti, on the other hand, is exactly as I thought she'd be...a wanna-be man in drag.

And I thought Cheryl Tiegs was the epitome of grace under pressure. I never cared much for her but, after that show, I have a great deal of respect and admiration for her.

Old 02-21-2012, 12:52 PM

12,114 posts, read 15,005,086 times
Quote:
2/21 - TUES

Free Coupon - 14 Count Box of Prevacid (now that is a money saver!!)
I got that too and almost threw it away!! If you hadn't posted I wouldn't have realized what it was. Thanks. Do you use this? I take the prescription form.

Old 02-22-2012, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
I got that too and almost threw it away!! If you hadn't posted I wouldn't have realized what it was. Thanks. Do you use this? I take the prescription form.
I do when I get it free. Name brands antacids are really expensive. When I don't have a coupon for those, I just use the Equate brand at Walmart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff