Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2010, 01:47 AM

4,023 posts, read 5,525,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moved View Post
I'm in California, and I ordered it and got it without a problem. You just didn't know the secret to ordering it.........
Yea, I kinda remember the sneaky way you guys did it....you tricked the system by putting in a different code for the state or something?????

You guys deserve sneaky reps, but I'm out for the next 24......

Old 04-28-2010, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalara View Post
I got it! I got it!
Now to save it until the weekend

Oh, and an issue of Garden Design
Everybody but me........waaaaaaaaaaaa

Old 04-28-2010, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Orville Redenbacher's cheese popcorn. And I live in California.

Old 04-28-2010, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elke Mariotti View Post
Chewy Lemon Heads candy... Tasty, but spending $1.22 on postage plus the cost of the padded envelope--wouldn't it have been more cost effective to send a coupon for a free (larger sized) sample??? Plus I'd have gotten more candy
I'M SO GLAD FOR YOU, ELKE! YOU RECEIVED SOMETHING!

I got some feminine samples of an old brand that has been upgraded from Ralph's...I guess I ordered them but not sure....handed them over to one of the girls.....

Old 04-28-2010, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
Please give her the secret handshake. She needs the "selected freebie" badly and I want her to have it. She and I have become friends over this item.
And I am glad we are friends, too!

Old 04-28-2010, 01:55 AM

Quote:
The secret is.........

When you order it, you enter any state, but your correct zip code. The website recognizes CA as the wrong state, but not the zip code. That's how I got mine.
Okay! I knew I kinda remembered.....I always kinda remember....middle aged hormones are kinda helpful......kinda, kinda........

Old 04-28-2010, 01:57 AM

Quote:
A coupon for Cheer laundry detergent.
A Purex 3 in one laundy sheet.

But has anyone tried these to see if they really work?
I buy them with a good coupon or when they have 2 for 1....but I have learned to use them with only white wash, such as towels, panties, etc.....because they left streaks on our colored items.......

Old 04-28-2010, 08:57 AM

3,111 posts, read 9,205,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
I buy them with a good coupon or when they have 2 for 1....but I have learned to use them with only white wash, such as towels, panties, etc.....because they left streaks on our colored items.......
Thanks~ I'm glad to know that. I used Sun detergent once and it did that to my colored clothes. Now I have this HUGE box and only use it on my whites.

I rec'd the popcorn the other day but didn't notice it was cheddar!! I'm not really a popcorn eater but my husband is and I buy those big boxes of like 18 packs. I just stuck the sample in that box. I hope he hasn't eaten it yet . I doubt he has though because he definitely would have thought something was wrong with it and would have said something.

I'm still receiving lots of baby stuff. Got Infamil formula yesterday, I brought it to a girl at work.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:29 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
I guess the cheaper detergents are cheap for a reason.
Still, I've used plenty of it through the years. My teens used to go make so much laundry!! Now, I only have to do a couple of loads per week.

Hey, who on here said those washer balls worked??? Mine sucked. Maybe I have some knock off balls instead of the good ones.

-----------------------------
Worked till 11pm last night and haven't checked my mail yet.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:58 AM

12,114 posts, read 14,991,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I guess the cheaper detergents are cheap for a reason.
Still, I've used plenty of it through the years. My teens used to go make so much laundry!! Now, I only have to do a couple of loads per week.

Hey, who on here said those washer balls worked??? Mine sucked. Maybe I have some knock off balls instead of the good ones.

-----------------------------
Worked till 11pm last night and haven't checked my mail yet.
I don't know about the washer, but when it comes to dryer, I want the best balls. The cheap ones just crack and fall apart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff