Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2013, 07:59 PM

1 posts, read 1,557 times

Advertisements

I am a 23 year old sales rep relocating to DE and my territory is all of Delaware and the eastern shore of Maryland. I am looking for an apartment in a city or town that has some sort of night life/social scene that I can walk to. I like Trolley Square in Wilmington but it may be unrealistic for the traveling that I do on a daily basis. Are there any cool or hip towns for a young professional to still have a life??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2013, 08:09 PM

62 posts, read 136,581 times
I will be moving to Wilmington in a month and have done a lot of research, as well as having grandparents and parents who lived in Delaware. I think Wilmington will be your best bet as far as cool/hip/social life/night life. The further south you go, the slower it is. Hence the nick name, LSD - Lower, Slower Delaware. My parents have lived in LSD between chicken shacks and cornfields for many years, and if you want to hear bees buzz and birds chirp, that is what you will get. Sitting at their place, I might see 5 cars go by on a busy day. Great for peace and quiet, not so great if you need action.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
View detailed profiles of: