Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 11:24 PM

14 posts, read 52,480 times

Advertisements

Oh yeah - they have maps on all of those trails and parks. I have them, I am sure you could get them from the tourism office if you are in town.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2008, 06:05 PM

17 posts, read 92,849 times
Thank you for your response and information. We have been looking at some of the single family homes at Hearthstone Manor in Milford. Do the prices of the homes include the land as well? We would appreciate any information on Christian schools in the Milford area.

Old 04-16-2008, 11:09 PM

903 posts, read 3,493,993 times
My kids and I went to Milford today... we had some business to attend to in town. I don't know much specific information; the most well informed person, in my opinion, is Delly. Since she has been in central DE since dirt (her words, not mine), I have found her posts to be pretty "right on"!

As far as Christian schools... I think you can do some searches on the state websites for listings of schools, both public and private. Our kids go to public school closer to Dover, and since we are pretty new to DE, I don't know much yet about any other kind. I do know there IS quite a selection in our area; I would imagine there is a variety in the Milford area as well.

Mary

Old 05-17-2008, 12:07 PM

I would appreciate any information on the Hearthstone Manor single family homes and their builder Country Life Homes.

Old 05-17-2008, 01:21 PM

9,684 posts, read 14,157,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cir45 View Post
I would appreciate any information on the Hearthstone Manor single family homes and their builder Country Life Homes.
There are 6 single family detached, active listings in the Multi List for Hearthstone Manor. They range from $244,900 to $297,500. Some are resales, and some are new. The site agent can help you with other information, and new models they offer. Here's their web site. Hearthstone Manor in Milford, Delaware -- Country Life Homes (http://www.countrylifehomes.com/hearthstonemanor/ - broken link)
They offer condos, villas, and single family detached units. Photos are on that web site.
Delly, a Delaware Native

Old 05-21-2008, 05:57 PM

Are the areas of Milford and Milton prone to flooding? Could anyone give me information on River Rock Run in Milton? I have looked at related websites, but they give little information. Are there stores near Milton or Milford that sell gluten free foods?

Old 05-24-2008, 12:27 AM

903 posts, read 3,493,993 times
cir45,

I think you should be able to find out about flooding from several sources... an insurance agent, certainly the lenders, and even the county planning and zoning. FEMA may have pretty current flood maps on their site as well. As a former insurance agent, I am VERY familiar with flooding, and conflicts folks have thinking "standard" property insurance provides coverage for flood.

As far as stores selling gluten free foods... I am just finding resources (other than Trader Joes/Whole Foods, etc) that sell gluten free. I have a few friends whose children are on gluten free/casien (sp?) free diets (supposed to be very good for children with autism); one family lives in Milton so I can check with them. I have found, if you'd be willing to drive to Dover once in a while, that Byler's Country Store on Rte 8 carries quite a few gluten free items. And their prices are much more reasonable than the "natural foods" stores mentioned above.

Hope this helps a bit!

Mary

Old 07-04-2008, 08:35 PM

Are there HOA fees associated with Meadows at Shawnee and or Orchard Hill in Milford? If so what is the amount?

Old 01-14-2009, 03:18 PM

1 posts, read 4,111 times
Yes, Orchard Hill's HOA fee is $165. year.

Old 04-21-2009, 07:42 AM

14 posts, read 67,154 times
there are many issues with homes in Hearthstone Manor and the City of Milford and the developer/builder are involved in lawsuit presently. Why would anyone want to live in a development with 1100 homes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware